Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 20 Tuesday, 20 March 2001 Topics: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs TMBG: Re: Re: Album Release Date Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Re: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Re: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Re: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Re: TMBG: The Oblongs TMBG: TMBG UnLtd, In-Store Show, etc... Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:33:15 -0800 From: "Jody Beth Rosen" Subject: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: > > > "Oblong Man, Oblong Man, doin' the things an Oblong can..." > > 'He wants an Oblong, the kind with teeth..' >"Three Oblongs, you're out..." "He had the same Oblonguious manner that was the reason I had him killed..." _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:06:20 -0800 From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: Re: Re: Album Release Date Message-ID: I think pretty much EVERY album release date is tentative....especially when your announcing it in March... Erich > I heard that at the DC show he also said it was a tentative release date.. > > -Mike > > "Kristin ." wrote in message > > Tonight at the Raleigh show Flans said that the new album (which will > > feature Cyclops Rock among others) will be released August 14. > > > ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:27:43 -0500 From: Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: <0103199850.AA985012066@smtplink.sterl.com> >>> "Oblong Man, Oblong Man, doin' the things an Oblong can..." >> 'He wants an Oblong, the kind with teeth..' >"Three Oblongs, you're out..." "The oblong shape will make you go insane...." ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:33:13 -0500 From: "Lee Steel" Subject: Re: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: <002a01c0b081$8df09d40$17050a0a@ergogroup.com> Meet James Oblong Obling Ng and I are getting old. She thinks she's Oblong Head Make a little Oblong in you soul. ----- Original Message ----- From: To: ; Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 9:27 AM Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs > >>> "Oblong Man, Oblong Man, doin' the things an Oblong can..." > >> 'He wants an Oblong, the kind with teeth..' > >"Three Oblongs, you're out..." > "The oblong shape will make you go insane...." > > ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:55:47 -0600 From: "James & Kimberly Mohan" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: <3AB66443.24F561FA@uswest.net> oh...now you people are getting silly ......lol ;) of course, there's..... Don't Let's Oblong Oblong Hiway I Oblong I Where Your Eyes Don't Oblong I Hope I Don't Get Oblong Before I Die That's enough for now...... 'Welcome to the Oblong' Jim Mohan Lee Steel wrote: > Meet James Oblong > Obling Ng and I are getting old. > She thinks she's Oblong Head > Make a little Oblong in you soul. > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: > To: ; > Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 9:27 AM > Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs > > > >>> "Oblong Man, Oblong Man, doin' the things an Oblong can..." > > >> 'He wants an Oblong, the kind with teeth..' > > >"Three Oblongs, you're out..." > > "The oblong shape will make you go insane...." > > > > ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:17:49 -0500 From: Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: <0103199850.AA985033075@smtplink.sterl.com> Silly, huh?? Well, at least MINE actually had something to do with oblongs.... tee hee Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Author: "James & Kimberly Mohan" Date: 03/19/01 1:55 PM oh...now you people are getting silly ......lol ;) of course, there's..... Don't Let's Oblong Oblong Hiway I Oblong I Where Your Eyes Don't Oblong I Hope I Don't Get Oblong Before I Die That's enough for now...... 'Welcome to the Oblong' Jim Mohan Lee Steel wrote: > Meet James Oblong > Obling Ng and I are getting old. > She thinks she's Oblong Head > Make a little Oblong in you soul. > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: > To: ; > Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 9:27 AM > Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs > > > >>> "Oblong Man, Oblong Man, doin' the things an Oblong can..." > > >> 'He wants an Oblong, the kind with teeth..' > > >"Three Oblongs, you're out..." > > "The oblong shape will make you go insane...." > > > > ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:39:40 -0600 From: "Polaris" Subject: Re: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: <9961m3$sc2$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org It's oblong to steal, it's oblong to break a heart. Montana was oblong... Oblo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ong! Get out of the car, put down the phone, take off that oblong-looking hat you wear. and Special Oblong BonuseS! Jackie is oblong, Judy is oblong. They both went down to Berlin, joined the Oblongcapades. I wish I was an Oblong who sees what's yet unseen. And now we meet in an oblongish studio. We hear the playback and it seems oblong ago... A man drives a plane into an oblong building. Well, well, well, well, welcome to Oblong Hotel. Listen... to what the Oblong People are sayin'... Ah! You think like I think! You're oblong, I'm oblong, we're all oblong! One night in Bangkok makes oblong men tumble... My one and oblong, what am I gonna do if you turn me down? And as the oblong guy picks me back up, I hear the seagulls just breathing. Puzzles are fun, ha ha! You'll rue the day you crossed me, Trebek! Polaris "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante Hicks Hectare, hectare, hectare, hectare. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:05:06 -0500 From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: The Oblongs Message-ID: <9963ok$ujf$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org "Squares may look oblong in her rear view mirror..." "It's an oblong rope they use to hang you soon I hope..." "John Lee Super-Oblong, more oblong than you. Everything has an aspect ratio, some ratios are tooooo oblong." Polaris : > and Special Oblong BonuseS! Act now and you'll also receive this beautiful hand-embroidered oblong, courtesy of Steve Martin's grandmother: "Be oblong and have your knees removed." > Puzzles are fun, ha ha! You'll rue the day you crossed me, Trebek! LOL I'm sorry, you did not phrase that answer in the form of a question. Bryce ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:09:59 -0600 From: Daniel A Kelley Subject: TMBG: TMBG UnLtd, In-Store Show, etc... Message-ID: <20010319.201003.-319017.4.NormalLikeYou@juno.com> hey all, this is my first post to the list... i'll try not to make it an irritating one... first off, i think i've seen this question asked, but never an answer (i could be wrong)... is there any way to get back "issues" of TMBG UnLtd? it appears you can only get the current month's issue when you sign up... second, anyone have that recent in-store performance they did (in mp3 of course) that you could perhaps send me over AOL IM (or even ICQ, if necessary)? my AOL IM name is Moglewomp, and if you can send me this stuff, but only over ICQ, email me, i'll look up my # and get on that... later, daniel http://www.4sum5sum.com ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #39-20 ******************************