Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 40, Number 20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 40, Number 20 Saturday, 21 April 2001 Topics: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: ultra-short pittsburgh review TMBG: EMusic-Access to old files TMBG: Thanks! Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:31:59 -0400 From: Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: ultra-short pittsburgh review Message-ID: <0104209877.AA987773523@smtplink.sterl.com> >> What is hopped up on coffee ana ng and TMBG marmalade? >TMBG Marmalade is the name of his bong. You don't want to know what "ana" >and "ng" are. Yes We Do !!!!! Cmon, Polio, no insider trading. If you don't have enough to share with the whole class, you're gonna have to put it away. Mixed Metaphors R Us - Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:50:04 -0400 From: "Bill Seybolt" Subject: TMBG: EMusic-Access to old files Message-ID: OK, I'm a member since things started at TMBG Unlimited on EMusic. I've downloading files and been trying to keep things organized. However, I seemed to have misplaced "Violin" from February and "I've Got a Fang" from January. And they were a big hit with my daughter (all of two years old). Is there any chance of getting it from someone out there? It would be greatly appreciated. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:11:55 -0400 From: "Bill Seybolt" Subject: TMBG: Thanks! Message-ID: Thanks for the quick responses. I really appreciate it! ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #40-20 ******************************