Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 40, Number 21 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 40, Number 21 Sunday, 22 April 2001 Topics: TMBG: FS: April 30 Bowery tickets Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:37:47 -0400 From: "Adam Piontek" Subject: TMBG: FS: April 30 Bowery tickets Message-ID: Please, someone buy my tix! I have two tickets for the April 30th TMBG/McSweeney's show at the Bowery Ballroom. I bought them and then realized the next day that I had a prior obligation, so I can't go see the show. They cost me $46.00 total from ticketweb.com - I'm hoping for $20/ticket or best offer. Please contact me off-list if you want to buy them. Thanks! -adam piontek ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #40-21 ******************************