Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 11 Sunday, 13 May 2001 Topics: TMBG: Statistics Project Again Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 14:12:12 EDT From: DarkandMetric@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Statistics Project Again Message-ID: <2d.b99695b.282ed6fc@aol.com> Ok, a big thank you for everyone who responded. I got a 90 on the project and found out from the poeple who responed the average fan has 15 TMBG cd's. I should have said from the start that I wasn't counting bootlegs or side projects and was counting Then as 2, radio promos were included Basically any official CD release. I myself own 38. I think PRMega was the champion with about 45. Thanks again... ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #41-11 ******************************