Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 16 Saturday, 19 May 2001 Topics: TMBG: TMBG leaving MitM? TMBG: Hartford Advocate Readers Poll Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 17:14:49 -0500 From: "anna ." Subject: TMBG: TMBG leaving MitM? Message-ID: I've heard that TMBG is being replaced on MitM by another band, starting next season (whenever that is). Can anyone confirm this and/or give any details on it? Thanks. -Ondine (718) 387-6962 They Might Be Giants Dial-a-Song service. Just a regular call to Brooklyn. Free when you call from work. _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:13:34 -0400 From: "Lee" Subject: TMBG: Hartford Advocate Readers Poll Message-ID: <002a01c1408f$2937ac60$6401a8c0@rocky1.ct.home.com> Hi Everybody, Some of you have heard of us and some haven't. My band MidLifeCrisis (www.megahits.com/lees) currently performs several covers by They Might Be Giants and are currently being played on the Live 365's WMBGT internet radio station. We have an opportunity to bring our music as well as TMBG's music to the masses if some of you will go to the link below and vote for MIDLIFECRISIS as a "write in" vote for best new group. I am begging all my fellow TMBG friends to help us get into this event. In the past you have proven that your voices can be heard through the Time poll as well as other things of this nature. Here is the link ---> http://www.hartfordadvocate.com/gbs01/htgbsballot01.html Thank You! -Lee ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #41-16 ******************************