Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 17 Sunday, 20 May 2001 Topics: TMBG: MitM Re: TMBG: Another First Kiss Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 03:14:06 -0700 From: "-=eRiCh=-" Subject: TMBG: MitM Message-ID: Tmbg being replaced? I doubt it. Tmbg not want to do it anymore? Maybe. Buuuuuuutttt I would have to say Why? why? why???? In the most busiest of times they were able to do it with the childrens album small tours and the new album if anything they will always have the show to fall back on and i would think they wouldnt want to make a mistake or decision they'd regret. Erich ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #41-17 ******************************