Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 24 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 24 Tuesday, 29 May 2001 Topics: TMBG: Eh... NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship TMBG: Howdy! Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:52:52 -0600 From: "Nicholas Wolf" Subject: TMBG: Eh... Message-ID: Is the list really quiet lately, or is it just me? I didn't get anything at all yesterday. Creepy. Signed, ÁÁNicholas Wolf ÁÁTMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 20:21:07 -0600 From: "Nicholas Wolf" Subject: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Message-ID: ÁÁIt has come to my attention that Universe Man a.k.a. John a.k.a. johnhenryiii@hotmail.com woul like to claim the position TMBG Ambassador to the State of Pennsylvania. It's been a long time since the ambassadorships were handed out, and I honestly don't remember if Pynnsylvania has one so, without further ado, I nominate Universe Man on behalf of the state of Pennsylvania. Any objections / competitors? Signed, ÁÁNicholas Wolf ÁÁTMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 22:39:22 -0500 From: "NetGuy" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Message-ID: <9ev5vh$pl7$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: Media Land Nicholas Wolf wrote in message news:OBEJKCONOOCJPIKHLPGIIEEBCBAA.refund@nmt.edu... > were handed out, and I honestly don't remember if Pynnsylvania has one so, > without further ado, I nominate Universe Man on behalf of the state of > Pennsylvania. Any objections / competitors? Illinois have one? :) ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 23:12:49 -0600 (MDT) From: Jicholas Wolf Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Message-ID: I'm not sure who's got one anymore. If you're an Ambassador, defend your position, otherwise it might be abdicated right out from under you! :) Signed, ÁÁNicholas Wolf ÁÁTMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 22:52:17 -0700 From: "Bryan T. Hoerber" Subject: TMBG: Howdy! Message-ID: <5.0.2.1.2.20010528225136.00aa3918@mail.aviationpage.com> Hello everybody! I just joined a few days ago. Latez! ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #41-24 ******************************