Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 26 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 41, Number 26 Thursday, 31 May 2001 Topics: TMBG: in the running Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship NON TMBG: Ambassadors... Re: NON TMBG: Ambassadors... RE: NON TMBG: Ambassadors... Re: NON TMBG: Ambassadors... Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 08:16:26 -0400 From: Skye A Sciolto Subject: TMBG: in the running Message-ID: <20010530.081717.-195803.1.scitamb.2@juno.com> Your Rhode Island candidate for ambassadorship here. I'll even have more time online starting now! Skye ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj. ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:25:27 -0400 From: "Universe Man" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Message-ID: MST3Kenobi@aol.com has challenged me to the TMBG Ambassador to Pennsylvania. I am asking the list, how should we handle this? Who will become the Ambassador to Pennsylvania? I think the Ambassadors of the other states should vote on who should become the Ambassador. Universe Man ~The Right Choice for Ambassador to Pennsylvania _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:41:58 -0400 From: "Kate Sith" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Message-ID: Say, who's the TMBG Ambassador in MI? >From: "Universe Man" >Reply-To: "Universe Man" >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship >Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:25:27 -0400 > >MST3Kenobi@aol.com has challenged me to the TMBG Ambassador to >Pennsylvania. >I am asking the list, how should we handle this? Who will become the >Ambassador to Pennsylvania? > >I think the Ambassadors of the other states should vote on who should >become >the Ambassador. > >Universe Man >~The Right Choice for Ambassador to Pennsylvania >_________________________________________________________________ >Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > ------------------------------------------------------------ "Pinch me, 'cause I'm still asleep Please god, tell me that I'm still asleep." -E. Robertson "I'm gonna die if you touch me one more time Well, I guess that I'm gonna die no matter what." -J. Linnell _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 21:47:11 -0400 From: "The Demonic Kangaroo" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Message-ID: <012a01c101cf$bfc06680$9843c7d0@tdk> This whole thing was dumb back when it started and it's dumb now. Is New Jersey taken? :) -Mike www.theymightbegiants.org ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:57:40 -0700 From: "Bryan T. Hoerber" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Message-ID: <5.0.2.1.2.20010530185627.00aa1810@mail.aviationpage.com> Can I be Forest Falls, CA Ambassador? I think I would be great. Try and convert more people to TMBG music. I am doing pretty good at work. So far 17 converts. ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 02:21:28 From: "Lucas Thompson" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Ambassadorship Message-ID: Can I be the TMBG ambassador to Singapore? Well, I'll actually only be here for another week or so, so there's probably a better choice. _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:32:36 -0600 From: "Nicholas Wolf" Subject: NON TMBG: Ambassadors... Message-ID: Ok... This calls for a webpage. Current Ambassadors: Email me your name, email address, and abassadorship. Those in the running, email me your name, email address, and the locality you're going for. We'll make a voting page, too. :) Signed, ÁÁNicholas Wolf ÁÁTMBG Grand Ambassador (temporary) ÁÁTMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico (undisputed) ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 22:53:16 EDT From: PRMega@aol.com Subject: Re: NON TMBG: Ambassadors... Message-ID: <91.b6c3912.28470c1c@aol.com> Ah, what the hell. I nominate myself as TMBG ambassador of New York. PR Mega ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 22:51:51 -0400 From: "Lee" Subject: RE: NON TMBG: Ambassadors... Message-ID: <004b01c0e97c$a51afe00$6401a8c0@rocky1.ct.home.com> I second that motion. :-) -----Original Message----- From: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org [mailto:owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org]On Behalf Of PRMega@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 10:53 PM To: refund@nmt.edu; tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: NON TMBG: Ambassadors... Ah, what the hell. I nominate myself as TMBG ambassador of New York. PR Mega ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:29:26 EDT From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Subject: Re: NON TMBG: Ambassadors... Message-ID: <62.f4d7387.28471496@aol.com> In a message dated 5/30/01 10:56:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lee.steel@home.com writes: > Does New Yourk even need an ambassador? Oh, heck, go for it. Doc Rick Worm ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #41-26 ******************************