Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 43, Number 7 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 43, Number 7 Saturday, 7 July 2001 Topics: TMBG: But Then Again... TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? TMBG: July Unlimited TMBG: Does such a thing exist... Re: TMBG: Does such a thing exist... Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! Re: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:24:33 -0700 From: pzickler@mv.k12.wa.us Subject: TMBG: But Then Again... Message-ID: I know I'm about a week late saying anything, but I finally got around to lining up the tracks I have in the order they're going to appear on Mink Car. Of course, I'm one track short, and some of the versions are different, but I have to say this: This is going to be an awesome album. For one thing, you need to listen to this stuff with headphones on, which has always been true to a certain degree with Them, but it's REALLY true with the new stuff. I mean, if you don't really care for the remixed versions of Man, It's So Loud in Here or Cyclops Rock, it seriously helps to put on the headphones and check out all the amazing stuff going on in there. And as for Yeah Yeah and Critta -- oh baby! OK, I've said my piece. PZ ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:18:05 -0400 From: "Jenn Scagel" Subject: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: Okie, so my fiance and I would really like to use a TMBG song as our first dance song, but he refuses to use She's An angel cuz of the weird temp changes! Bah! I'm totally blanking on anything else that would even remotely work (especially since he also rejected Ana Ng for unknown reasons! ;) ). Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks! Jenn ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 2:04 AM Subject: tmbg-list Digest #43-6 > > tmbg-list Digest, Volume 43, Number 6 > > Friday, 6 July 2001 > > Topics: > > TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > Re: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > TMBG: Song List > TMBG: Buy All, Sell All > NON-TMBG: 3 Y-100 FEZtival tickets - Sec. 201/RowS > Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > non TMBG: Doughty > Re: TMBG: Buy All, Sell All > > Administrivia: > > For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal > from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: > > owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > > The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. > > tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------- > > Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 00:12:48 -0700 > From: Bongo > Subject: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > Message-ID: <3B44136D.7BE9EFBA@pacificnet.net> > > On July 3, I began downloading the July edition of TMBG Unltd from > emusic. Because I have a slow modem, I stopped for the night after > getting about 10 tracks. Tonight, I went back to get the rest but to my > horror, emusic has removed many of the tracks! > > On July 3, there were 23 tracks available and the total time was > listed as 50:49 > > Now, there are only 17 tracks. Total time is now listed as 38:59 > > 7 tracks are now missing: > > If I Wasn't Shy Live 1993 > Hope That I Get Old/ Cage and Aquarium Live 1993 > I Am The Biggest One > Rhythm Section Want Ad > Boat of Car > Become A Robot > > Furthermore, the track order and some song names have been changed. > ("Ant Demo" is now "Ant", "7-11" is "Seven Eleven", "King of Caves" is > "Kings of the Cave") In some cases the new titles seem to be > corrections. > > We all know that emusic consistently screws things up but this takes > the cake. I'm going to write them now. I'll let you know what happens. > > -B O N G O > > ------------------------------ > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 04:28:53 -0700 (PDT) > From: "Rob C. - Canadian Ambassador" > Subject: Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > Message-ID: <20010705112853.99511.qmail@web13807.mail.yahoo.com> > > I noticed the same thing. Everybody here was > naming tracks and length and I went and it was > different! No fun at all! > > Rob > > ===== > I'll slap you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond! > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/ > > ------------------------------ > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:12:08 -0400 > From: "Father Bingo" > Subject: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > Message-ID: <9i1smf$3ee$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> > Organization: Make Them Look > > The time has finally come! Vote for the tracks you want to appear on the > next We Might Be Giants Too CD, the only fan-made tribute album to They > Might Be Giants! Run like mad puppies to: > > http://go.to/wmbgt > > and vote!!! > > Here's the list of our potential tracks: > > Ana Ng - Mark Gloster > Ana Ng - Triangleman > Cabbagetown - In Need of Counseling > Cowtown - Duncan Disorderly > Darkened Corridors - Daniel Benton > Dr. Worm - Kevin Silvia > Everything Right Is Wrong Again - Carol Cleveland Sings > Exquisite Dead Guy - The Ever Expanding Svuccholes > Hide Away Folk Family - Harlan & Company > I Blame You - The Fluid Imbibers > Istanbul - Cornell's big Red Marching Band > Mammal / Which Describes How You're Feeling - Trigger Goldberg > Metal Detector - Lawrence Solomon > Moving To The Sun - Father Bingo and the Legion of Decency > Mrs. Train - Chris Sabatini > Nightgown of the Sullen Moon - Mailbox w/ Duncan Disorderly > Older - Tal Peretz > Particle Man - Captain Ahab > Pencil Rain - TV's Kyle > Piece of Dirt - Alice and the Goose > Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head - Men On Earth > Rest Awhile - Colin Timothy Gagnon > Rhythm Section Want Ad - Los Hombres de Rock and Roll > Sensurround - Blue Peter Schnitzel > Sleeping In The Flowers - The Shoes > Sleepwalkers - Minor Technicality > Spy - The Rachel Nevadas > They'll Need A Crane - Johnny Romania > They'll Need A Crane - The Last Forty Seconds > Till My Head Falls Off - Brandon Turok > Turn Around - Brian Betancourt > > If you submitted and don't see your band here, please see the WMBGT home > page for our disclaimer. we still love you. > > Thanks! > -mike of WMBGT > http://go.to/wmbgt > > ------------------------------ > > Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:17:37 > From: "John Ferrer" > Subject: Re: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > Message-ID: > > I'm getting "not found" errors on the RealAudio files. > > >From: "Father Bingo" > >Reply-To: "Father Bingo" > >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > >Subject: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > >Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:12:08 -0400 > > > >The time has finally come! Vote for the tracks you want to appear on the > >next We Might Be Giants Too CD, the only fan-made tribute album to They > >Might Be Giants! Run like mad puppies to: > > > > http://go.to/wmbgt > > > > > > and vote!!! > > > > > > > > Here's the list of our potential tracks: > > > > > > Ana Ng - Mark Gloster > > Ana Ng - Triangleman > > Cabbagetown - In Need of Counseling > > Cowtown - Duncan Disorderly > > Darkened Corridors - Daniel Benton > > Dr. Worm - Kevin Silvia > > Everything Right Is Wrong Again - Carol Cleveland Sings > > Exquisite Dead Guy - The Ever Expanding Svuccholes > > Hide Away Folk Family - Harlan & Company > > I Blame You - The Fluid Imbibers > > Istanbul - Cornell's big Red Marching Band > > Mammal / Which Describes How You're Feeling - Trigger Goldberg > > Metal Detector - Lawrence Solomon > > Moving To The Sun - Father Bingo and the Legion of Decency > > Mrs. Train - Chris Sabatini > > Nightgown of the Sullen Moon - Mailbox w/ Duncan Disorderly > > Older - Tal Peretz > > Particle Man - Captain Ahab > > Pencil Rain - TV's Kyle > > Piece of Dirt - Alice and the Goose > > Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head - Men On Earth > > Rest Awhile - Colin Timothy Gagnon > > Rhythm Section Want Ad - Los Hombres de Rock and Roll > > Sensurround - Blue Peter Schnitzel > > Sleeping In The Flowers - The Shoes > > Sleepwalkers - Minor Technicality > > Spy - The Rachel Nevadas > > They'll Need A Crane - Johnny Romania > > They'll Need A Crane - The Last Forty Seconds > > Till My Head Falls Off - Brandon Turok > > Turn Around - Brian Betancourt > > > > > > If you submitted and don't see your band here, please see the WMBGT home > >page for our disclaimer. we still love you. > > > > > > Thanks! > > -mike of WMBGT > > http://go.to/wmbgt > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > ------------------------------ > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:23:29 EDT > From: Gegatron@aol.com > Subject: TMBG: Song List > Message-ID: > > Keep the songs coming! > After every song on the list i'm putting the number of people requesting it. > Therefore the most popular songs might have more of a chance of getting > noticed. > > Also i'm going to make it very clear in this letter that we do not expect > any/all of these songs to be on unlimited. I don't want to sound pushy at > all. This is only an organized list of what people on this mailing list > would like to hear. TMBG or Operator Dot can do with it as they please. > > So if you want to hear What is Everyone Staring At email me and I'll add your > vote to the total. > > ------------------------------ > > Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:37:30 +0300 > From: mail@elmazad.com > Subject: TMBG: Buy All, Sell All > Message-ID: <200107052137.f65LbUN15411@arz.lynx.net.lb> > > > > > > > > >

Pets, > Computers, Laptops, > CDs and even > Elton John tickets > are available for sale on

>

>

>

If you have anything > to sell, sell it through > elmazad, you will pay nothing if your item does not find a buyer.

>

If you choose to put > your item on the elmazad hot list for a $10 fee, it will be listed  automatically in alwaseet > at no additional charge. It will make your item viewed by hundreds of thousands > of alwaseet readers other than elmazad's 2000 visitors per day.

>

(For a full > list of elmazad fees click here)

>

> >

Click > here to become a member of the largest e-commerce community in Lebanon.
>

> >

Thank you for making elmazad > the leading e-commerce site in Lebanon.

> > > > >

To Unsubscribe, click here > > ------------------------------ > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:50:07 EDT > From: Carroll387@aol.com > Subject: NON-TMBG: 3 Y-100 FEZtival tickets - Sec. 201/RowS > Message-ID: > > Hey folks! > > I got 3 extra tickets for the Y-100 FEZtival on Wed. July 25th @ the Tweeter > Center (E- Center) in Philly. Anyone interested in buying em?! > The fun starts at noon ends whenever. > Must purchase all 3 tickets together! > ticket info follows: 201 row S seats 22-24 for $156.00 (including service and > ticketmaster fee). There will be a fee for mailing too unless you live close > to me. We will decide on a meeting place later. > seating chart can be found @ > http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/PHI/81/seat1.html?map=seat1.html > More info can be found @ HREF="http://www.tweetercenter.com/philadelphia/">Tweetercenter or HREF="http://www.y100.com/">Y100. > There are three stages at the FEZ (the main stage and two side stages) with > bands giging all the time and all day long. > Some of the line ups at the main stage include: > WEEZER > Barenaked Ladies > Sarah Harmer > Our Lady Peace > Guided by Voices > Lifehouse > Tenacious D > Vertical Horizon > Good Charlotte > Pete Yorn > G. Love > I heard that all seats are SOLD OUT. Only Lawn seats are left. > Interested in seats?! ;) > email me back @ SazzyPuff@aol.com > and we'll talk more. And like I told everyone else, "First come first > served". > > Thanks for readin'. > > Take care now. > ~Sazzy > > ------------------------------ > > Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 20:26:22 -0400 > From: "Matt Breslin" > Subject: Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > Message-ID: > > I downloaded all the songs before they were deleted. You can get them from > me but I will be away until July 14th after today. I could send them over > AIM. My screename is Mafew99. > > _________________________________________________________________ > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > ------------------------------ > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 23:54:37 EDT > From: FreeMiniPops@aol.com > Subject: non TMBG: Doughty > Message-ID: > > Are any of you California residents going to see Doughty next week at The > Knitting Factory? I know I'll be there, and I was just curious if anyone else > planned on going. > > I saw him there last year, and it was great! He's such an awesome performer, > and the Knitting Factory is a great venue. I suggest that if you have the > chance to catch this show (even if you're not familiar with Doughty or Soul > Coughing), go! > > Alex > "If this is the age of communication, how come I feel lost in isolation?" > > - Tommy Jordan > > ------------------------------ > > End of tmbg-list Digest #43-6 > ***************************** > ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:13:46 -0400 From: "Cheesegod" Subject: Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! Message-ID: <9i4e1d$2e1e$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: CGP Well they didn't real srew up because they fixed the "problems" before it ever went public. We just happend to find a backdoor to downloading the songs before they were posted. -- www.cheesegod.com -- All things odd www.crudpants.com -- All things crud "Rob C. - Canadian Ambassador" wrote in message news:20010705112853.99511.qmail@web13807.mail.yahoo.com... > I noticed the same thing. Everybody here was > naming tracks and length and I went and it was > different! No fun at all! > > Rob > > ===== > I'll slap you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond! > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/ ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:30:57 -0400 From: "Colleen Anne McClanahan" Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: <004601c1061f$e3f4f940$2d3091d0@consolidate.internal.maxweb.com> Jenn: | Okie, so my fiance and I would really like to use a TMBG song as our first | dance song, but he refuses to use She's An angel cuz of the weird temp | changes! Bah! I'm totally blanking on anything else that would even remotely | work (especially since he also rejected Ana Ng for unknown reasons! ;) ). | Anyone have any suggestions? Hmm. "First Kiss", maybe? All the lyrics aren't the most romantic, but the sentiment kind of is. Although it's definitely not a slow dance. Another one I think would be neat is "Sleeping in the Flowers". It just has a very happy upbeat feel to it. "End of the Tour" could have some irony to it. "Kiss Me, Son of God" could be fun, just by the sheer number of people you might offend and/or confuse. "New York City" has that unmistakeable romantic feel to it. hehe. Just another reason why I never want to plan a wedding. Colleen Anne ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:42:16 -0400 From: "Father Bingo" Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: <9i4faf$2f79$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: Make Them Look when it rains it snows. it has a good waltzing speed. "Jenn Scagel" wrote in message news:OE106QEy0Dll7fnp3eE00002899@hotmail.com... > Okie, so my fiance and I would really like to use a TMBG song as our first > dance song, but he refuses to use She's An angel cuz of the weird temp > changes! Bah! I'm totally blanking on anything else that would even remotely > work (especially since he also rejected Ana Ng for unknown reasons! ;) ). > Anyone have any suggestions? > > Thanks! > > Jenn > ----- Original Message ----- > From: > To: > Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 2:04 AM > Subject: tmbg-list Digest #43-6 > > > > > > tmbg-list Digest, Volume 43, Number 6 > > > > Friday, 6 July 2001 > > > > Topics: > > > > TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > > Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > > TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > > Re: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > > TMBG: Song List > > TMBG: Buy All, Sell All > > NON-TMBG: 3 Y-100 FEZtival tickets - Sec. 201/RowS > > Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > > non TMBG: Doughty > > Re: TMBG: Buy All, Sell All > > > > Administrivia: > > > > For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal > > from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: > > > > owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > > > > The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. > > > > tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------- > > > > Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 00:12:48 -0700 > > From: Bongo > > Subject: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > > Message-ID: <3B44136D.7BE9EFBA@pacificnet.net> > > > > On July 3, I began downloading the July edition of TMBG Unltd from > > emusic. Because I have a slow modem, I stopped for the night after > > getting about 10 tracks. Tonight, I went back to get the rest but to my > > horror, emusic has removed many of the tracks! > > > > On July 3, there were 23 tracks available and the total time was > > listed as 50:49 > > > > Now, there are only 17 tracks. Total time is now listed as 38:59 > > > > 7 tracks are now missing: > > > > If I Wasn't Shy Live 1993 > > Hope That I Get Old/ Cage and Aquarium Live 1993 > > I Am The Biggest One > > Rhythm Section Want Ad > > Boat of Car > > Become A Robot > > > > Furthermore, the track order and some song names have been changed. > > ("Ant Demo" is now "Ant", "7-11" is "Seven Eleven", "King of Caves" is > > "Kings of the Cave") In some cases the new titles seem to be > > corrections. > > > > We all know that emusic consistently screws things up but this takes > > the cake. I'm going to write them now. I'll let you know what happens. > > > > -B O N G O > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 04:28:53 -0700 (PDT) > > From: "Rob C. - Canadian Ambassador" > > Subject: Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > > Message-ID: <20010705112853.99511.qmail@web13807.mail.yahoo.com> > > > > I noticed the same thing. Everybody here was > > naming tracks and length and I went and it was > > different! No fun at all! > > > > Rob > > > > ===== > > I'll slap you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond! > > > > __________________________________________________ > > Do You Yahoo!? > > Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail > > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/ > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:12:08 -0400 > > From: "Father Bingo" > > Subject: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > > Message-ID: <9i1smf$3ee$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> > > Organization: Make Them Look > > > > The time has finally come! Vote for the tracks you want to appear on the > > next We Might Be Giants Too CD, the only fan-made tribute album to They > > Might Be Giants! Run like mad puppies to: > > > > http://go.to/wmbgt > > > > and vote!!! > > > > Here's the list of our potential tracks: > > > > Ana Ng - Mark Gloster > > Ana Ng - Triangleman > > Cabbagetown - In Need of Counseling > > Cowtown - Duncan Disorderly > > Darkened Corridors - Daniel Benton > > Dr. Worm - Kevin Silvia > > Everything Right Is Wrong Again - Carol Cleveland Sings > > Exquisite Dead Guy - The Ever Expanding Svuccholes > > Hide Away Folk Family - Harlan & Company > > I Blame You - The Fluid Imbibers > > Istanbul - Cornell's big Red Marching Band > > Mammal / Which Describes How You're Feeling - Trigger Goldberg > > Metal Detector - Lawrence Solomon > > Moving To The Sun - Father Bingo and the Legion of Decency > > Mrs. Train - Chris Sabatini > > Nightgown of the Sullen Moon - Mailbox w/ Duncan Disorderly > > Older - Tal Peretz > > Particle Man - Captain Ahab > > Pencil Rain - TV's Kyle > > Piece of Dirt - Alice and the Goose > > Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head - Men On Earth > > Rest Awhile - Colin Timothy Gagnon > > Rhythm Section Want Ad - Los Hombres de Rock and Roll > > Sensurround - Blue Peter Schnitzel > > Sleeping In The Flowers - The Shoes > > Sleepwalkers - Minor Technicality > > Spy - The Rachel Nevadas > > They'll Need A Crane - Johnny Romania > > They'll Need A Crane - The Last Forty Seconds > > Till My Head Falls Off - Brandon Turok > > Turn Around - Brian Betancourt > > > > If you submitted and don't see your band here, please see the WMBGT home > > page for our disclaimer. we still love you. > > > > Thanks! > > -mike of WMBGT > > http://go.to/wmbgt > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:17:37 > > From: "John Ferrer" > > Subject: Re: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > > Message-ID: > > > > I'm getting "not found" errors on the RealAudio files. > > > > >From: "Father Bingo" > > >Reply-To: "Father Bingo" > > >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > > >Subject: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! > > >Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:12:08 -0400 > > > > > >The time has finally come! Vote for the tracks you want to appear on the > > >next We Might Be Giants Too CD, the only fan-made tribute album to They > > >Might Be Giants! Run like mad puppies to: > > > > > > http://go.to/wmbgt > > > > > > > > > and vote!!! > > > > > > > > > > > > Here's the list of our potential tracks: > > > > > > > > > Ana Ng - Mark Gloster > > > Ana Ng - Triangleman > > > Cabbagetown - In Need of Counseling > > > Cowtown - Duncan Disorderly > > > Darkened Corridors - Daniel Benton > > > Dr. Worm - Kevin Silvia > > > Everything Right Is Wrong Again - Carol Cleveland Sings > > > Exquisite Dead Guy - The Ever Expanding Svuccholes > > > Hide Away Folk Family - Harlan & Company > > > I Blame You - The Fluid Imbibers > > > Istanbul - Cornell's big Red Marching Band > > > Mammal / Which Describes How You're Feeling - Trigger Goldberg > > > Metal Detector - Lawrence Solomon > > > Moving To The Sun - Father Bingo and the Legion of Decency > > > Mrs. Train - Chris Sabatini > > > Nightgown of the Sullen Moon - Mailbox w/ Duncan Disorderly > > > Older - Tal Peretz > > > Particle Man - Captain Ahab > > > Pencil Rain - TV's Kyle > > > Piece of Dirt - Alice and the Goose > > > Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head - Men On Earth > > > Rest Awhile - Colin Timothy Gagnon > > > Rhythm Section Want Ad - Los Hombres de Rock and Roll > > > Sensurround - Blue Peter Schnitzel > > > Sleeping In The Flowers - The Shoes > > > Sleepwalkers - Minor Technicality > > > Spy - The Rachel Nevadas > > > They'll Need A Crane - Johnny Romania > > > They'll Need A Crane - The Last Forty Seconds > > > Till My Head Falls Off - Brandon Turok > > > Turn Around - Brian Betancourt > > > > > > > > > If you submitted and don't see your band here, please see the WMBGT > home > > >page for our disclaimer. we still love you. > > > > > > > > > Thanks! > > > -mike of WMBGT > > > http://go.to/wmbgt > > > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:23:29 EDT > > From: Gegatron@aol.com > > Subject: TMBG: Song List > > Message-ID: > > > > Keep the songs coming! > > After every song on the list i'm putting the number of people requesting > it. > > Therefore the most popular songs might have more of a chance of getting > > noticed. > > > > Also i'm going to make it very clear in this letter that we do not expect > > any/all of these songs to be on unlimited. I don't want to sound pushy at > > all. This is only an organized list of what people on this mailing list > > would like to hear. TMBG or Operator Dot can do with it as they please. > > > > So if you want to hear What is Everyone Staring At email me and I'll add > your > > vote to the total. > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:37:30 +0300 > > From: mail@elmazad.com > > Subject: TMBG: Buy All, Sell All > > Message-ID: <200107052137.f65LbUN15411@arz.lynx.net.lb> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

href="http://www.elmazad.com/item_cat_listing.php?cat_id=93">Pets, > > href="http://www.elmazad.com/item_cat_listing.php?cat_id=5">Computers, > Laptops, > > CDs > and even > > Elton John > tickets > > are available for sale on

> >

href="http://www.elmazad.com/index.php"> src="http://www.elmazad.com/images/logo.jpg" width="133" height="64"> > >

> >

If you have anything > > to sell, sell it > through > > elmazad, you will pay nothing if your item does not find a > buyer.

> >

If you choose to put > > your item on the elmazad hot list for a $10 fee, it will be listed  > automatically in alwaseet > > at no additional charge. It will make your item viewed by hundreds of > thousands > > of alwaseet readers other than elmazad's 2000 > visitors per day.

> >

( href="http://www.elmazad.com/docs/fees.html">For a full > > list of elmazad fees click here)

> >

> > > >

href="http://www.elmazad.com/usr_registration.php">Click > > here to become a member of the largest e-commerce community in > Lebanon.
> >

> > > >

Thank you for making href="http://www.elmazad.com">elmazad > > the leading e-commerce site in Lebanon.

> > > > > > > > > >

To Unsubscribe, href="http://www.elmazad.com/mailinglist/">click here > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:50:07 EDT > > From: Carroll387@aol.com > > Subject: NON-TMBG: 3 Y-100 FEZtival tickets - Sec. 201/RowS > > Message-ID: > > > > Hey folks! > > > > I got 3 extra tickets for the Y-100 FEZtival on Wed. July 25th @ the > Tweeter > > Center (E- Center) in Philly. Anyone interested in buying em?! > > The fun starts at noon ends whenever. > > Must purchase all 3 tickets together! > > ticket info follows: 201 row S seats 22-24 for $156.00 (including service > and > > ticketmaster fee). There will be a fee for mailing too unless you live > close > > to me. We will decide on a meeting place later. > > seating chart can be found @ > > http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/PHI/81/seat1.html?map=seat1.html > > More info can be found @ > HREF="http://www.tweetercenter.com/philadelphia/">Tweetercenter or > > HREF="http://www.y100.com/">Y100. > > There are three stages at the FEZ (the main stage and two side stages) > with > > bands giging all the time and all day long. > > Some of the line ups at the main stage include: > > WEEZER > > Barenaked Ladies > > Sarah Harmer > > Our Lady Peace > > Guided by Voices > > Lifehouse > > Tenacious D > > Vertical Horizon > > Good Charlotte > > Pete Yorn > > G. Love > > I heard that all seats are SOLD OUT. Only Lawn seats are left. > > Interested in seats?! ;) > > email me back @ SazzyPuff@aol.com > > and we'll talk more. And like I told everyone else, "First come first > > served". > > > > Thanks for readin'. > > > > Take care now. > > ~Sazzy > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 20:26:22 -0400 > > From: "Matt Breslin" > > Subject: Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! > > Message-ID: > > > > I downloaded all the songs before they were deleted. You can get them from > > me but I will be away until July 14th after today. I could send them over > > AIM. My screename is Mafew99. > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 23:54:37 EDT > > From: FreeMiniPops@aol.com > > Subject: non TMBG: Doughty > > Message-ID: > > > > Are any of you California residents going to see Doughty next week at The > > Knitting Factory? I know I'll be there, and I was just curious if anyone > else > > planned on going. > > > > I saw him there last year, and it was great! He's such an awesome > performer, > > and the Knitting Factory is a great venue. I suggest that if you have the > > chance to catch this show (even if you're not familiar with Doughty or > Soul > > Coughing), go! > > > > Alex > > "If this is the age of communication, how come I feel lost in isolation?" > > > > - Tommy Jordan > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > End of tmbg-list Digest #43-6 > > ***************************** > > ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:57:56 EDT From: Kaylum@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: <79.17291b14.28772bf4@aol.com> In a message dated 7/6/01 9:32:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, colleenanne@maxweb.com writes: > Hmm. "First Kiss", maybe? All the lyrics aren't the most romantic, but the > sentiment kind of is. Although it's definitely not a slow dance. The new version is, though. That would be perfect. Kay ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:27:36 -0500 From: Mitch Harding Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: <3B45D8E8.1E477835@tmbg.org> Jenn Scagel wrote: > > Okie, so my fiance and I would really like to use a TMBG song as our first > dance song, but he refuses to use She's An angel cuz of the weird temp > changes! Bah! I'm totally blanking on anything else that would even remotely > work (especially since he also rejected Ana Ng for unknown reasons! ;) ). > Anyone have any suggestions? First, I'd suggest marrying a different guy, since this one is clearly nuts. But, failing that, the following songs might be good: We've Got A World That Swings (S-E-X-X-Y EP) Unforgotten (S-E-X-X-Y EP) Will You Love Me In December As You Do In May? (John Linnell, House of Mayors) What Is Everyone Staring At? (not officially released, but I'm sure you could track down an MP3) Pet Name (Factory Showroom) New York City (Factory Showroom) Just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are others. But I think my first suggestion is best -- any guy who doesn't want Ana Ng OR She's An Angel at the wedding...geez trapeze, what's wrong with him? Mitch! www.mitcharf.com ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:33:47 EDT From: Kaylum@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: <82.ca7f17e.2877345b@aol.com> In a message dated 7/6/01 11:28:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mitcharf@tmbg.org writes: > any guy who doesn't want Ana Ng OR She's An > Angel at the wedding...geez trapeze, what's wrong with him? > Ana Ng is a romantic song, but in a bittersweet, "I'll never find the one I was meant for" kind of way, so I'm not sure if it would be right for a wedding. Of TMBG's original songs, I think the TMBGUnlimited/Mink Car version of "First Kiss" is by far the most wedding-friendly. Kay ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 09:37:48 -0700 From: "Bryan T. Hoerber" Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: <5.1.0.14.2.20010706093703.00a6ac18@mail.aviationpage.com> How about "We've got a world that swings?" At 06:18 AM 7/6/2001, you wrote: >Okie, so my fiance and I would really like to use a TMBG song as our first >dance song, but he refuses to use She's An angel cuz of the weird temp >changes! Bah! I'm totally blanking on anything else that would even remotely >work (especially since he also rejected Ana Ng for unknown reasons! ;) ). >Anyone have any suggestions? > >Thanks! > >Jenn ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:42:17 -0700 (PDT) From: "Rob C. - Canadian Ambassador" Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: <20010706164217.56889.qmail@web13807.mail.yahoo.com> Definately "Fingertips" or "Youth Culture Killed My Dog". Canadianly Yours, Robbie ===== I'll slap you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond! __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/ ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:43:58 EDT From: Film2Edit@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: >when it rains it snows. it has a good waltzing speed. That would work. It has a low tempo to it. Talk 2 u later-Erika ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:54:07 -0400 From: "Jon" Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: <001a01c10644$a782e240$10450241@mshome.net> I always though First Kiss (S.T.D. Version...haha) would make a cool wedding song. ----- Original Message ----- From: EmarZero@aol.com To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 12:03 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? In a message dated 7/6/01 9:17:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jennscagel@hotmail.com writes: Anyone have any suggestions? New York City. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:18:42 -0700 From: "Erich" Subject: TMBG: July Unlimited Message-ID: Where is the track description for this months unlimited? ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 21:17:38 From: "John Ferrer" Subject: TMBG: Does such a thing exist... Message-ID: ...as a TMBG patch? This is an area of merchandise set aside pretty much for punk bands, but I figure I won't let the search die before consulting the list. For that matter, are there even any TMBG pins? Custom-made, anything. _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:21:15 EDT From: Kaylum@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Does such a thing exist... Message-ID: Yes, there are at least 5 "official" TMBG pins floating around (I have 2 from the Flood era and a set of three Apollo 18 pins), but the only place you're likely to find them is ebay. Kay ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 21:54:43 -0400 From: "Amy :)" Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG wedding song? Message-ID: I know I mentioned it not too long ago, but we're using "Concrete and Clay". Although not the TMBG version after all - it's got a better dance beat, but my fiance thought it sounded way too electronic (which is what I like about it!) I do like the suggestions of "Will You Love Me In December As You Do In May" and "We've Got A World That Swings" though, and will definitely be using them later in the reception! Amy :) _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 20:11:44 -0700 From: Bongo Subject: Re: TMBG: Emusic: Their Worst F**k Up Ever! Message-ID: <3B467DEF.EFFB54D1@pacificnet.net> Cheesegod wrote: > Well they didn't real srew up because they fixed the "problems" before it > ever went public. We just happend to find a backdoor to downloading the > songs before they were posted. > What back door? On July 3, I went to the the normal TMBG Unltd page that I had book marked months ago. That's where I found the 23 tracks. It didn't look unusual at all. If they change things around, that's their problem. They have to assume their users are going bookmark pages. I'm still waiting for a response from emusic about this. -B O N G O ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 20:18:14 -0700 From: Bongo Subject: Re: TMBG: Vote For The Tribute Album!!! Message-ID: <3B467F73.2FA0F51A@pacificnet.net> That would take a lot of time. I'd rather you guys pick them. I trust your judgment. The first WMBGT was very good with the exception of that awful, awful, awful, geeky "spoken word" Dinner Bell". -B O N G O Father Bingo wrote: > The time has finally come! Vote for the tracks you want to appear on the > next We Might Be Giants Too CD, the only fan-made tribute album to They > Might Be Giants! Run like mad puppies to: > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #43-7 *****************************