Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 43, Number 9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 43, Number 9 Monday, 9 July 2001 Topics: TMBG: Re: Single in the UK Your TMBG UK Ambassador offers Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 13:16:25 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: TMBG: Re: Single in the UK Your TMBG UK Ambassador offers help! Message-ID: I knew this was coming out in the UK and have just phoned up my local Virgin Retail shop in central London . They tell me it is due for release on 16 July at a cost of |4.99 (approx $7?) for the CD and |2.99 (approx $4.20?) for the cassette. If anyone is interested I'm happy to buy extra copies and air mail them across to the U.S.A. (or wherever) AT COST. Payment as and when it arrives at your end etc. etc. ~ I trust TMBG fans. This will save people entering into bidding wars on EBay! If anyone is interested email me off list. Showing interest doesn't commit you to anything and I'll confirm total costs and your agreement before sending anything. "A service proudly provided by your UK TMBG Ambassador" Richard ~ at work on a Sunday when I could be at home watching the tennis! >>> "Jon" 07/07/01 16:40:51 >>> And I just bought it for 7 dollars...thanks for the heads up! Jon ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Brosnan" To: Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 11:16 AM Subject: TMBG: Single and Ebay > Hi All, > > Just thought i'd let you all know that there is the new UK BOSS OF ME > single on ebay that you can buy now before bidding for only $7. No i'm not > selling it. And I had a question regarding a tmbg US Single. The question > is: will there be one? > > Dan > _________________________________________________________________ > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #43-9 *****************************