Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 44, Number 13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 44, Number 13 Monday, 13 August 2001 Topics: TMBG: TMBG on NYC Radio TMBG: So Loud in here video Re: TMBG: So Loud in here video TMBG: TMBG so gay? Re: TMBG: TMBG so gay? Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:14:12 -0400 From: "Jon" Subject: TMBG: TMBG on NYC Radio Message-ID: <000a01c12373$bc99ece0$10450241@mshome.net> TMBG on NEW YORK & COMPANY (AM 820)Monday, Sept 10 at 1:20 WNYC New York Someone should record that and post the mp3's on the internet somewhere. Perhaps twistid.com?? Jon ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:29:36 -0400 From: "Jon" Subject: TMBG: So Loud in here video Message-ID: <000a01c12375$e3530860$10450241@mshome.net> Are there any plans for a promotional video for the first single? TMBG-Dot, do you have any info on that? ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:37:24 EDT From: Kaylum@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: So Loud in here video Message-ID: <9c.121ac31e.28a85114@aol.com> I don't have any inside info on any videos planned to promote Mink Car, but I do know that it mostly depends on how much Restless is willing and able to shell out. The reason there were no videos for Factory Showroom was that Elektra didn't give the band money to produce one. Restless has a much better record of producing TMBG videos (3 apiece for the first two albums in the Bar None days), but they are currently going through financial trouble, so there's no telling what will happen. Kay ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:10:34 -0700 From: "Bryan T. Hoerber" Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG so gay? Message-ID: <5.1.0.14.2.20010812220902.00a7a450@mail.aviationpage.com> Oh jeeze. Wonder what your friend would say if he ever saw a John Waters film then. YIKES! And 50% Chance, doesn't that basically mean they are or they are not? At 09:55 PM 8/12/2001, you wrote: >Hey, it's been awhile since I've posted, but hey.. > >I just finished showing my friend TMBG's music video compilation. He said >that "There is a 50+% chance that they are definantly gay". He (as well >as my ex-girlfriend) pointed out certain parts of Their video which could >be enterpreted as subliminal gay messages. Most of which were in the "Put >Your Hand Inside the Puppet Head" video (butt humping, cup o' semen, >"touch the puppet head"). He liked the Tiny Toon videos, claiming they >were "not as gay". Also, he says they "move around too much". > >But all in all, he's pretty comfortable all taped up and unconsious in my >closet, right no... the swelling should go down by tomorrow... LOL ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #44-13 ******************************