Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 44, Number 14 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 44, Number 14 Tuesday, 14 August 2001 Topics: TMBG: rather TMBGish week! TMBG: Re: TMBG so gay? Re: TMBG: TMBG so gay? Re: TMBG: Re: Mink Car question TMBG: What tmbg albums cost elsewhere.....(well in Malaysia anyway) TMBG: Re: TMBG so gay? Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 04:16:37 -0400 From: "D.V. Caputo" Subject: TMBG: rather TMBGish week! Message-ID: hello, Just last week, in an art class I was taking, a commercial animator came in to show us some of the stuff that he's animated. More than a few of the animations shown were for the Show "Kablam!"(which TMBG has had one or two videos there). He slipped in the tape. Then, I heard that familiar horn intro....the animation faded in...it was the Doctor Worm video!!!!(the Kablam version, of course, but I digress). When he finished up his presentation,I was talking to him about TMBG. one of the things he said was that John and John just recently asked him to make a new video for their Upcoming album(and you know what that is). he didn't know which song, though, as it wasn't sent to him yet. That might be an answer as to whether or not there's going to be a video for Mink car....I hope he wasn't lying.... he probably wasn't... Anyway, I also just found out that a Friend of mine knows Brian Dewan!!! but that's another story.... toodles, D.V. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:28:49 -0400 From: "Father Bingo" Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG so gay? Message-ID: <9l8h8v$184h$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: Make Them Look we could always ask their respective wives.... "Eugene Jarvis" wrote in message news:F166pEBtKarvzr0dSHp00005b09@hotmail.com... > Hey, it's been awhile since I've posted, but hey.. > > I just finished showing my friend TMBG's music video compilation. He said > that "There is a 50+% chance that they are definantly gay". He (as well as > my ex-girlfriend) pointed out certain parts of Their video which could be > enterpreted as subliminal gay messages. Most of which were in the "Put Your > Hand Inside the Puppet Head" video (butt humping, cup o' semen, "touch the > puppet head"). He liked the Tiny Toon videos, claiming they were "not as > gay". Also, he says they "move around too much". > > But all in all, he's pretty comfortable all taped up and unconsious in my > closet, right no... the swelling should go down by tomorrow... LOL > > ---------------------------------------------------------- > My Website: http://stalkingsarah.20m.com > ---------------------------------------------------------- > "My eyes are blind but I can see > The snowflakes glisten on the trees ---------------- > The sun no longer sets me free "Serial Man" > I feel there's no place freezing me. ---------------- > Josh Buckland > Crystal world with winter flowers A.K.A "Eugene Jarvis" > Turn my days to frozen hours -------------------- > Lying snowblind in th sun > Will my ice-age ever come?" -"Snowblind", Black Sabbath > > > _________________________________________________________________ > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp > ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:10:50 EDT From: EmarZero@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG so gay? Message-ID: <32.194bb991.28a947fa@aol.com> In a message dated 8/13/01 12:56:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stalkingsarah@hotmail.com writes: > He (as well as > my ex-girlfriend) pointed out certain parts of Their video which could be > Nah, Birdhouse has the REALLY gay messages. The Johns riding a little cart around while Flansy smokes a pipe? "I must kill you, because God told me to." -Tigatron(?) "Vooral die smeerlap van een Hooper X !! QWe hate yopu !!!!!!!!!" -Drunken Dutchmen www.sexsexworld.com <-PLEASE KILL MY LONELY. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:03:04 -0700 (PDT) From: cindy l Subject: TMBG: What tmbg albums cost elsewhere.....(well in Malaysia anyway) Message-ID: <20010813230304.36856.qmail@web9009.mail.yahoo.com> I was at Tower Records the other day & i came across the STD album and it was priced at RM79.90. Well of course i bought it. Even if it was imported & all, it's a pretty steep price to pay for it. I've got the downloaded version but it's still nice to have a copy of the cd. don't know when Mink car will reach here i'm betting in another 5 years or never! cindy l p.s. back to lurking __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger http://phonecard.yahoo.com/ ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:37:18 -0500 From: "Polaris" Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG so gay? Message-ID: <9l9up0$2ht1$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org > > "Eugene Jarvis" wrote in message > news:F166pEBtKarvzr0dSHp00005b09@hotmail.com... > > Hey, it's been awhile since I've posted, but hey.. > > > > I just finished showing my friend TMBG's music video compilation. He said > > that "There is a 50+% chance that they are definantly gay". He (as well > as > > my ex-girlfriend) pointed out certain parts of Their video which could be > > enterpreted as subliminal gay messages. Most of which were in the "Put > Your > > Hand Inside the Puppet Head" video (butt humping, cup o' semen, "touch the > > puppet head"). He liked the Tiny Toon videos, claiming they were "not as > > gay". Also, he says they "move around too much". > > > > But all in all, he's pretty comfortable all taped up and unconsious in my > > closet, right no... the swelling should go down by tomorrow... LOL > > > we could always ask their respective wives.... > ...who have been spending an awful lot of time together lately... ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #44-14 ******************************