Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 11 Friday, 12 October 2001 Today's Topics: Non-TMBG: Sunday Night TV TMBG: Re: Tara, Live Shows Re[3]: TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle TMBG: mr. october.... Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:03:52 -0700 From: "Pzickler" Subject: Non-TMBG: Sunday Night TV > >Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:07:45 -0400 (EDT) >From: RIIN GILL >Subject: TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle >Message-ID: > > >Is Malcolm on on Tuesdays now? I don't watch much tv so when the tv guide >(generic, not TM) comes I generally just look at the time slots I'm >expecting shows I watch to be on. I've been bummed about no Malcolm, >Simpsons or Futurama for the last few Sundays. Did they all move to >Tuesdays or do tv executives exist only to torture me? For the past few years, FOX has had the Major League baseball playoffs, which usually include Sunday night games all through October. Thus, the Sunday night lineup usually gets the month off, and the new season doesn't start until around Halloween (usually with the Halloween episode for the Simpsons). Because of the NYC/DC attacks, baseball got postponed by a week, but apparently none of the Sunday shows were ready to start their seasons, cuz FOX is showing movies every Sunday night this month. So, yes, tv executives exist only to torture you. PZ ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:05:14 -0700 From: "Pzickler" Subject: TMBG: Re: Tara, Live Shows >From: Tara Weber >Subject: TMBG: Lincoln, NE show setlist and review (well, kinda) > >OK, as far as I remember, this is what they played last night at the >Royal Grove in Lincoln. > > >Of the three times I've seen them, this one blew the other two away. >Afterwards, my friend and I told Flans how glad we were they finally >came to Lincoln and got him to sign our tickets (I was kicking myself >for not bringing a CD along or something). I hate you all because it doesn't look like They're going to reschedule in Seattle. >--Tara >Sweet like lead paint is sweet. > >oh yeah...one more thing. This is a total long shot, but why not: If >your name is Ben and you're from Omaha and you remember talking to a >girl in a green shirt outside in line and again briefly at the merch >table--I really wanted to talk to you some more but I was shy. :) I love you all because this is the cutest thing I've ever seen on the list. PZ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <004d01c15269$138520a0$3a1410ac@avesta.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re[3]: TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:25:47 -0400 Karin : > Zany choking noises notwithstanding, I would also love to know > if the rumors have been substantiated. Someone want to do a > quick emergency tracheotomy on Bryce so he can clue us in?? Sadly, my feeble attempt at humor obscured nothing but complete ignorance of this subject. However, I just asked Operator Dot and she told me that they have indeed stopped contributing the incidental music, and aren't planning to return to the show for the forseeable future. While I'm sort of disappointed, I'd much rather see them touring anyway. Bryce Something that you can't see on tv. ------------------------------ From: Vazco@aol.com Message-ID: <13f.2d19a83.28f7ac41@aol.com> Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:15:29 EDT Subject: TMBG: mr. october.... you know, everything is relative....i LOVE the october unlimited. Also, they screwed up on my subscription, but did right by me. so all is good. give me quality over quantity any time. Mario, setting conttrol to hypochondria!!! [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-11 ******************************