Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-18 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 18 Friday, 19 October 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Lupo's Show in RI Re:TMBG: Lupo's Show in RI TMBG: UnLtd October is up (again) Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-id: Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:23:11 -0400 Subject: TMBG: Lupo's Show in RI From: "Shane Gasteyer" Hey all, There was a question about the Lupo's show in Providence- and I saw TMBG there a couple years ago- it was all ages. I would assume that it will be all ages again this time (and I wish I could go, dammit! but i can't get out for that weekend. grr) ~Shane ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:50:00 -0400 From: karinh@sterl.com Subject: Re:TMBG: Lupo's Show in RI Message-Id: <2031820777@sterl.com> ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001301c1581e$6ab67490$6401a8c0@CPMIT141> From: "Chris Nuccitelli" Subject: TMBG: UnLtd October is up (again) Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:47:00 -0600 Just noticed that this month's UnLtd was just re-posted, this time with both "Demchuck" songs. ("Blind" was missing the first time, for those of you playing the home game.) Whee. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-18 ******************************