Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-26 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 26 Saturday, 27 October 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: ?????? Re: TMBG: ?????? TMBG: McSweeney's Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:55:41 EDT From: DrSaxx@aol.com Subject: TMBG: ?????? Message-ID: <6f.1cad1f3c.290ad36e@aol.com> what isthe site w/ lots o sounds and mpegs? CAN'T REMEMBER! Looking for particle Man dragonball Z splice. Thanks ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20011026153153.4088.qmail@web9602.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:31:53 -0700 (PDT) From: Doug Vincent Subject: Re: TMBG: ?????? Well, I used morpheus to get it. However, if you have AIM and want it, IM me at Kurrurrin1. If I am online, I'll send it to you through AIM. I also have a music video someone did for The Statue Got Me High. Its Transformers, and it looks someone made all the 3D models himself. It also follows the actual music video for the song pretty well. I also have two other music videos set to slayers: Dig My Grave and She's Actual Size. Both are also pretty good. Any of you can IM me for them, or find them on Morpheus. Later. ===== Doug Vincent "Its not getting what you want, its wanting what you got." ----- The Impossibles __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals. http://personals.yahoo.com ------------------------------ From: MST3Kenobi@aol.com Message-ID: <156.3070a79.290b28eb@aol.com> Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:00:27 EDT Subject: TMBG: McSweeney's Hey. Sorry to interrupt, but does anyone know when the next McSweeney's is scheduled? I know that they're quarterly, but I bought the Giant's one waaay after it come out, so i don't know what happening. Many thanks, and I bow to all of you Great Intellects. ~MST3Kenobi@AOL.com Official TMBG Ambassador to the Sci-fi Community "I wanna be a nonconformist just like everybody else" -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GS/L/CS d-- s:t a? C++ U++ P L W++ N+ w+ !M-- PS+ PE Y+ SW** t++(&c) 5++ X+ tv b+++++ DI+++ D++ G++ e* (e+++++>) h* r ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK----- [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-26 ******************************