Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-27 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 27 Sunday, 28 October 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: NYC Earthquake Re: TMBG: NYC Earthquake TMBG: Lupo's tonight TMBG: Help? TMBG: 10/26 pics Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:04:18 -0400 (EDT) From: Josh Axelrad Subject: TMBG: NYC Earthquake Message-ID: http://wwwneic.cr.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/011027054220.html So we had an earthquake at 1:42am... did others feel it? I sure as hell felt it, and it was freaky... get this: I am lying in my apartment in total darkness watching Barton Fink on laserdisc (yes, I am cool). It is the end of Barton Fink... fire is everywhere... John Goodman has a shotgun... John Turturro is freaked out and frightened.... I am lying on my couch snuggled up in the dark... and then *boom* my couch shakes and there is just a very quick loud boom that sounds like somebody rammed into the wall behind me.... Scared the living daylights out of me... I know it was minor and some people didn't feel it but it was my first earthquake :) and jesus, I was really really realllllly into the movie at the time... oh well Josh P.S. - Sex?! He's a man! We wrestled! -- Jish TMBG.net and the EFnet #TMBG Home Page http://www.tmbg.net/ "If you and I had any brains, we wouldn't be in this place" - John Linnell ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:25:45 EDT From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: NYC Earthquake Message-ID: <10f.74d2335.290c3a0a@aol.com> I felt it! I was lying in bed reading and thought that the people upstairs had jumped on the ceiling. I couldn't figure out how it had shaken my bed though! In a message dated Sat, 27 Oct 2001 3:05:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Josh Axelrad writes: > http://wwwneic.cr.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/011027054220.html > > So we had an earthquake at 1:42am... did others feel it? > > I sure as hell felt it, and it was freaky... get this: > > I am lying in my apartment in total darkness watching Barton Fink on laserdisc (yes, I am cool). It is the end of Barton Fink... fire is everywhere... John Goodman has a shotgun... John Turturro is freaked out and frightened.... I am lying on my couch snuggled up in the dark... and then *boom* my couch shakes and there is just a very quick loud boom that sounds like somebody rammed into the wall behind me.... > > Scared the living daylights out of me... I know it was minor and some people didn't feel it but it was my first earthquake :) and jesus, I was really really realllllly into the movie at the time... > > oh well > > Josh > > P.S. - Sex?! He's a man! We wrestled! > > -- > Jish > TMBG.net and the EFnet #TMBG Home Page > http://www.tmbg.net/ > > "If you and I had any brains, we wouldn't be in this place" - John Linnell ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 15:41:34 EDT From: NitpickR@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Lupo's tonight Message-ID: <34.1ceac442.290c67ef@aol.com> Hello 41- Who else is going to be there? Dinner after the show would be savage. I have a local who knows the good spots. Theoretically. -Adam ------------------------------ Message-ID: <002d01c15f63$45f3ef60$2ff20341@moline1.il.home.com> From: "Jackie York" Subject: TMBG: Help? Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:47:31 -0500 Hi, I work at a videostore in the mall and a guy from the Disney Store came in and was asking us about upcoming Disney DVD's and videos (apparently Disney doesn't tell their "castmembers" a whole lot) and my manager was talking to him about Peter Pan 2, among others. So, my question to all of you/any of you is: in the Long Tall Weekend press kit, it mentioned TMBG doing a song for the aforementioned Peter Pan 2, has anyone heard anything about this? I will look for my press kit and provide more details if necessary. Thanks for your help, I was just curious. Jackie [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] Alright, I meet someone at this show who was writing a review for some magazines, and he asked me to send him the pics I took. I *think* the address is mgrate1@rochester.rr.com, but it's not going through. Does anyone know this guy, and whether or not I'm typing his address right? Or, are *you* that guy? If you can help, e-mail me. Thanks. PR Mega ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-27 ******************************