Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-28 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 28 Monday, 29 October 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: For the Aussie's on the list - (again) Re: TMBG: For the Aussie's on the list - (again) TMBG: Am I hearing this right? Re: TMBG: Am I hearing this right? Re: TMBG: Am I hearing this right? Re: TMBG: Am I hearing this right? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "*SUPER SPANGER*" Subject: TMBG: For the Aussie's on the list - (again) Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:05:06 +1100 Message-ID: [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.20011028221949.00817250@student.anu.edu.au> Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:19:49 +1100 From: Ryan Mooney Subject: Re: TMBG: For the Aussie's on the list - (again) At 10:05 28-10-01 +1100, you wrote: >Hey. Richard Kingsmill had a talk to Flans the other day and the interview is >going to be played on JJJ's '2001' next sunday night around about 7pm. >Just lettin' y'all know!! Hey thanks! Those of you not in Australia can also listen; go to triplej.abc.net.au and listen to the online stream. 7pm Sunday night in Sydney is 9am Sunday morning in London and... eek... 4am in New York. Those of you in Sydney or Canberra should check out this week's issue of Revolver, which features an interview with Linnell. ------------------------------ From: TomatoThief@aol.com Message-ID: <9a.1be975ac.290dc689@aol.com> Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:37:29 EST Subject: TMBG: Am I hearing this right? Well, I was over my brother's house in NY, and for quite a bit we talked about Linnel, his songs, etc. and then my bro said something that surprised me.. He said that he was one of the few people Linnel hasn't sworn at. Truthfully, I have never seen or heard of Linnel doing that to anyone in the past.. Just seems weird to me. -Kelsey [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: <11f.6551f63.290de740@aol.com> Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:57:04 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Am I hearing this right? In a message dated 10/28/01 3:38:49 PM, TomatoThief@aol.com writes: >Well, I was over my brother's house in NY, and for quite a bit we talked > >about Linnel, his songs, etc. and then my bro said something that surprised > >me.. >He said that he was one of the few people Linnel hasn't sworn at. Truthfully, > >I have never seen or heard of Linnel doing that to anyone in the past.. >Just >seems weird to me. maybe your brother meant linnell was one of the few people who hasn't sworn at him. heh heh. sarah http://glimmer.org/sarah/ "donkeys, monkeys, honkeys. explain." -- moby ------------------------------ From: Matthew Coon Message-Id: <200110290319.WAA14883@omni.cc.purdue.edu> Subject: Re: TMBG: Am I hearing this right? Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:19:52 -0500 (EST) Kelsey writes: > > He said that he was one of the few people Linnel hasn't sworn at. Truthfully, > I have never seen or heard of Linnel doing that to anyone in the past.. Just > seems weird to me. He has sworn at the occasional obnoxious audience member ["Hey, f*(k you, man!"], although Flans usually seems to be the first to jump at that opportunity. Linnell turned around and literally ran away from me once. No swearing involved, though. m@t ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-28 ******************************