Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-3 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 3 Wednesday, 3 October 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: .....stuff Re: TMBG: Boss Of Me TMBG: Twistid.com??? TMBG: Re: signed CD humor Re: TMBG: Twistid.com??? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: .....stuff Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 00:40:09 -0700 Message-ID: So TMBG have a week off of touring. waddya suppose for? just a break or maybe....filming.....perhaps......a.......video? I wish. Also, I have never seen actual conformation that makes me believe they arent doing the music for Malcolm? Anyone have solid evidence? Anyone know the whole deal? It makes sense yes but maybe they will do more later and in the meantime the producers use a mix of TMBG music from the vault, stuff from previous seasons and other bands music.....at least thats what i hope. Erich who will still watch malcolm in the middle regardless ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:39:24 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Boss Of Me And then, of course, there is the single and video version of Boss of Me comprising of the audio single and the video they used to promote the single. Great video that uses the father and children actors from MITM and has TMBG as small figures. I couldn't get any sound on my computer but it works fine on the computer my daugher has. Have we talked about this video yet on the list? Sorry if we have...... Richard ~ still thinking about the number of times I can go and see TMBG in 10 days. _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ From: "jon jenkins" Subject: TMBG: Twistid.com??? Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:48:28 -0400 Message-ID: Am I the only one that can't download music or videos from twistid.com? I haven't been able to since late August. Jon _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001201c14b90$1d401f80$03fe1fac@millerfamily.org> From: "Charlie Miller" Subject: TMBG: Re: signed CD humor Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:18:07 -0400 Whee, I just got mine. Its signed "john sid" and "john f," with flansburgh making a face out of the o and the headlights. Sweet! -Charlie Miller ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:29:40 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Twistid.com??? In a message dated 10/2/01 4:49:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Jon writes: > No, Jon, you are not. It's a busy server. It takes a lot of trying (for me) to be able to download anything. I'm still working on Dr. Spock's Backup Band (I'm on track nine). DRW [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-3 *****************************