Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-30 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 30 Wednesday, 31 October 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Toads Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:59:00 -0500 Message-Id: <200110300759.AA325517552@megahits.com> From: "lees" Subject: TMBG: Toads Just a quick note to let you all know that the show at Toads really kicked ass last night. This was my 17th show and one of the best that I can remember, except for the lack of the Velcro Horns which would have made it easily the best. They all played great last night. Rather than use the crappy house PA system at Toads, they brought in their own system and the sound was very good. OKGO opened up the show (whom I missed the last time they opened). OKGO is possible the best opener since Lincoln. Lots of fun and just as twisted as TMBG. Highlight of the evening was John and John bantering back and forth about the fact that they are only 5 but have very low voices (you needed to be there). Off to Foxwoods tonight to see mine and Flans' favorite performer, Alice Cooper. If you are interested in seeing the promo picture of John and John dressed as reapers for Toads, check my web site at www.leesteel.com. :Lee ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-30 ******************************