Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 4 Thursday, 4 October 2001 Today's Topics: RE: TMBG: Re: signed CD humor TMBG: why does the sun shine, 120 minutes TMBG: Radio play? Re: TMBG: Radio play? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Lee Steel" Subject: RE: TMBG: Re: signed CD humor Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:55:04 -0400 Message-ID: <001901c14c0a$9f6b5540$6501a8c0@leesteel> Same autograph configuration here. I am surprised that no one has mentioned the hole drilled through the case and upc symbol on the back. -----Original Message----- From: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org [mailto:owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org]On Behalf Of Charlie Miller Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 6:18 PM To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: signed CD humor Whee, I just got mine. Its signed "john sid" and "john f," with flansburgh making a face out of the o and the headlights. Sweet! -Charlie Miller ------------------------------ From: "jon jenkins" Subject: TMBG: why does the sun shine, 120 minutes Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 23:46:23 -0400 Message-ID: Has anyone else downloaded the 120 minutes version of why does the sun shine from twistid.com? I just did, and the file was only 28 k and about one second long...just wondering if it has always been like that or not. jon _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ From: "Amy :)" Subject: TMBG: Radio play? Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 23:54:58 -0400 Message-ID: Ok, has anyone heard Man It's So Loud In Here on the radio yet? There are a lot of stations out there that play Them, including a local one to me, but they apparently don't have Mink Car yet because tonight they played "New music from They Might Be Giants" and Boss of Me came on. They won't answer my emails about having the new album either, hmmph! Is anyone hearing it? **************************************************** Amy :) mondegreen@tmbg.org _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: <15a.1e77b30.28ed39f6@aol.com> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 00:05:10 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Radio play? My roommate said he heard it here in Chicago on the radio. I forget which station but it's the one sponsoring their Chicago show. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-4 *****************************