Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 8 Tuesday, 9 October 2001 Today's Topics: Re: non TMBG: family friendly Re:TMBG: Chrysler TMBG: Toronto tickets for sale, Part 2... Re: non TMBG: family friendly Re: non TMBG: family friendly TMBG: Yeh Yeh lyrics Re: TMBG: Yeh Yeh lyrics TMBG: TMBG.com not working right? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 12:44:48 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: non TMBG: family friendly Alterian@aol.com is taking her brother to a TMBG concert. Someone else mentioned going to a concert with their father and I'm taking my daughter to their November London concert. I hereby declare TMBG to be officially 'familly friendly'! Richard ~ still failing to get the work-life balance correct. _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:31:54 -0400 From: karinh@sterl.com Subject: Re:TMBG: Chrysler Message-Id: <1746539673@sterl.com> ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20011008214337.1478.qmail@web13803.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:43:37 -0700 (PDT) From: Rob Cowley Subject: TMBG: Toronto tickets for sale, Part 2... Hello again all, I've had a chance to look at the tickets. The face value is $33.25 each with surcharges. I'm willing to sell the two tickets together for $40 (CDN). The show is on Saturday, October 20th/2001, doors open at 8 pm at The Guvernment in Toronto. I plan on trying them on Ebay in a couple of days if there's no interest here, so if you are interested, let me know through private e-mail. Thanks! Rob ===== "It's Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!" __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month. http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1 ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.20011008205007.007c6980@fisticuffs.org> Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 20:50:07 -0400 From: mandyshekleton Subject: Re: non TMBG: family friendly >I hereby declare TMBG to be officially 'familly friendly'! John Flansburgh will now scream "FUCK!" repeatedly. -mandy -- http://heck.fisticuffs.org/ "i'm a raging success as a failure." (firewater) ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 21:57:37 EDT Subject: Re: non TMBG: family friendly In a message dated 10/8/01 7:46:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, RHILTON@BITC.ORG.UK writes: > > Everybody conga! I'm not fucking kidding. Put your hands on the hips of a stranger And lose your ride home! You fucks, listen up! Get in the goddam conga line! People laguhing and shit, "heh that's so funny" Get in the line! - John Flansburgh during the Conga intro to No One Knows My Plan at Oberlin on 4/10/01 (tdk has an mp3 from another concert where they did this). possibly the funniest part of the concert. Just ask my dad. He was there. DRW [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <04c501c15068$de73b3b0$3a1410ac@avesta.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: Yeh Yeh lyrics Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:19:47 -0400 > Help? anyone? At your service. Bryce, Chief Lyric Correspondent Yeah, right? Yeh Yeh ------- Yo yo yo Come on, come on Now every evening, when all my day's work is through I call my baby, and ask her what we could do I mention movies, she doesn't seem to dig that And then she asks me, why don't I come to her flat And have some supper, and let the evening pass by By playing records, the sounds of groovy hi-fi I say yeh yeh That's what I say, I say yeh yeh My baby loves me, she gets me feeling so fine And when she loves me, she lets me know that she's mine And when she kisses, I feel the fire get hot She never misses, she gives it all that she's got And when she asks me if everything is okay I give the answer, the only thing I can say I say yeh yeh That's what I say, I say yeh yeh We'll play a melody and turn the lights down low so that none can see We gotta do that, we gotta do that We gotta do that, we gotta do that And there'll be no one else alive in all the world `cept you and me Yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh Yeh yeh yeh yeh My pretty baby, I never knew such a thrill It's hard to tell you, because I'm trembling still No need to ask me if everything is okay I got my asnwer, the only thing I can say I say yeh yeh That's what I say, I say yeh yeh Ah, open your mind To electric guitars Open your mind We'll play a melody and turn the lights down low so that none can see We gotta do that, we gotta do that We gotta do that, we gotta do that And there'll be no one else alive in all the world `cept you and me Yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh Yeh yeh yeh yeh And pretty baby, I never knew such a thrill It's hard to tell you, because I'm trembling still But pretty baby, I want you all for my own I think I'm ready to leave those others alone No need to ask me if everything is okay I got my asnwer, the only thing I can say I say yeh yeh That's what I say, I say yeh yeh That's what I say, I say yeh yeh That's what I say, I say yeh yeh ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: <154.22e6678.28f3dff6@aol.com> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:07:02 EDT Subject: TMBG: TMBG.com not working right? So they say there's all new quick cam videos on the sight but they ain't workin' baby! Can anyone else get any music or video to pop up when they shoot the target? ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-8 *****************************