Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #46-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 46, Number 9 Wednesday, 10 October 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle TMBG: Radio Play part 2 TMBG: Kansas City Show - Setlist Re: TMBG: Kansas City Show - Setlist TMBG: Signed mink Car Re: TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle Re: TMBG: TMBG.com not working right? Re: TMBG: Signed mink Car Re: TMBG: UK gigs in November Re: TMBG: Signed mink Car Re: TMBG: Signed mink Car Re: TMBG: UK gigs in November Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 03:04:53 -0700 Message-ID: I watched the back to back episodes tonight and it reminded me of how much i love the show and the music TMBG does on it. I want a score soundtrack! So that brings me to some Malcolm Questions and comments: 1. Twice i've asked the list and yet no response to a conformation that TMBG are absolutly no longer apart of Malcolm music. There done? Not done, taking a season off? And if you have an answer is it confirmed or is it rumor? I remember the newsgroup post saying "No surprise here, TMBG are going to stop doing the score to MitM." And I asked: "where did you hear that?" and strangly no response........ 2. On tmbg.org there is a listing for a Malcolm album with all TMBG songs including score that are all titled. Where is this? what is this? an obscure promo flouting about? I have mp3s of the score that are of decent fashion from twistid. where did they come from? besides the ones from Radio TMBG. Thanks for you time, ROCKTOBER!!! Erich ------------------------------ Message-ID: From: Amy Greenlese Subject: TMBG: Radio Play part 2 Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:47:23 -0400 So I finally got in touch with my local radio station about Mink Car. They have it, and they've been listening to it but not sharing! They have decided to play Cyclops Rock as the single and said TMBG have always been supportive when stations play songs other than the "designated" single, so that's cool. They also said that they haven't been hearing a lot from listeners about this album - what do they call my 4 emails a day?! But I guess they need one email from a lot of people, rather than a lot of emails from one person. So here's what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna give you the email address of the station. If all of us send off an email asking them to play more TMBG, they will. Then you post the email address of your favorite station and we'll do the same thing! dj@cd101.com Free when you email from work. Amy :) "When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it...; always." -- Mahatma Gandhi ------------------------------ From: "Monkey Love Jones" Subject: TMBG: Kansas City Show - Setlist Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:03:07 +0000 Message-ID: The songs are generally in order... but I don't remember exactly.. if anyone else was there please correct.. but I think this is all the songs James K. Polk I've Got a Fang Bangs Yeh Yeh Cyclops Rock I Palindrome I Famous Polka Drink! Particle Man Fingertips - Entire Suite Spy Older Man, It's So Loud in Here S E X X Y Encore 1 She's an Angel Robot Parade (Flansburgh in spooky robot voice : John, I think we're losing the audience..) She's Actual Size Encore 2 Birdhouse in Your Soul New York City Why Does the Sun Shine Encore 3 Shoehorn with Teeth Boss of Me The Guitar Encore 4 Istanbul Dr. Worm _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 11:35:09 EDT From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Kansas City Show - Setlist Message-ID: They only played fourteen songs and then FOUR encores??? Are they feeling unloved lately? In a message dated Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:03:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Monkey Love Jones" writes: > The songs are generally in order... but I don't remember exactly.. if anyone > else was there please correct.. but I think this is all the songs > > James K. Polk > I've Got a Fang > Bangs > Yeh Yeh > Cyclops Rock > I Palindrome I > Famous Polka > Drink! > Particle Man > Fingertips - Entire Suite > Spy > Older > Man, It's So Loud in Here > S E X X Y > > Encore 1 > > She's an Angel > Robot Parade (Flansburgh in spooky robot voice : John, I think we're losing > the audience..) > She's Actual Size > > Encore 2 > > Birdhouse in Your Soul > New York City > Why Does the Sun Shine > > Encore 3 > > Shoehorn with Teeth > Boss of Me > The Guitar > > Encore 4 > > Istanbul > Dr. Worm > > _________________________________________________________________ > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ Message-ID: <002a01c150dd$637b3d20$90d187d9@005282020097> From: "Al" Subject: TMBG: Signed mink Car Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:13:50 +0100 Hi everyone, I just recieved my Mink Car CD and........ I haven't really been reading the list properly the past few days, but. Mine was signed by Henry Linnell (aged 3) has any one else got that as well? AL Maybe we could compile a web page of all the differnt signings [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <008901c150de$fb05aee0$3a1410ac@avesta.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:24:46 -0400 Erich : > I remember the newsgroup post saying "No surprise > here, TMBG are going to stop doing the score to > MitM." And I asked: "where did you hear that?" and > strangly no response........ Hmm, that *is* strangle. Well don't tell them I told you, but the answer is thaAAGkk ghkx hsh Bryce With your hands around my neck. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <009801c150e1$b2994f60$3a1410ac@avesta.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG.com not working right? Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:44:14 -0400 Gegatron : > So they say there's all new quick cam videos on the > sight but they ain't workin' baby! Can anyone else get > any music or video to pop up when they shoot the target? I get sound, but no picture. My Quicktime version is apparently 4.1.2; maybe version 5 would work. Bryce ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3BC333E9.62950FCB@fruhead.com> Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 13:29:13 -0400 From: lawrence solomon Subject: Re: TMBG: Signed mink Car > Al wrote: > I haven't really been reading the list properly the past few days, > but. Mine was signed by Henry Linnell (aged 3) has any one else got > that as well? whoa, that totally rocks. do you have a scanner? ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 18:38:48 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: UK gigs in November So I've managed to find :- London Astoria 22 November (I think) Sheffield 23 November Manchester 24 November Liverpool 27 November Bradford 28 November Plus there is one somewhere in East Anglia on the 29th I think. So who's going to what? I've a ticket for London and Sheffield is an easy train journey the day after and I know a good pub to stay at. Across the Peak District to Manchester the following day will be a pleasant train journey. It's all looking good! Richard _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <158.238f7ab.28f4c137@aol.com> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:08:07 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Signed mink Car In a message dated 10/9/01 12:15:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, al@gurupidal.fsnet.co.uk writes: > Hi everyone, > I just recieved my Mink Car CD and........ > I haven't really been reading the list properly the past few days, but. > Mine was signed by Henry Linnell (aged 3) has any one else got that as well? > I didn't get one, but there are only two,so congratulations!!! Kay [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.20011010132043.007f1840@student.anu.edu.au> Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:20:43 +1000 From: Ryan Mooney Subject: Re: TMBG: UK gigs in November At 06:38 09-10-01 +0100, Richard Hilton wrote: >So who's going to what? I've a ticket for London and Sheffield is an easy train journey the day after and I know a good pub to stay at. Across the Peak District to Manchester the following day will be a pleasant train journey. It's all looking good! Richard, have fun! I just wondered - are you taking your daughter along to ALL of these or just the one nearest her? Please note that I have no idea whether your daughter is 4, 14 or 24. We'll be expecting detailed concert reports! - Ryan ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #46-9 *****************************