Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #47-10 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 47, Number 10 Sunday, 11 November 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Lyrics? Re: TMBG: Lyrics? Re: TMBG: Your Mom's Alright lyrics Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Kate Sith" Subject: TMBG: Lyrics? Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:51:41 -0500 Message-ID: Could someone please post the lyrics to "Your Mom's Alright"? -Kate Sith Queen of Spades TMBG Ambassador to the State of Michigan Keeper of Ewan McGregor's Smile * ------------------------------------------------------------ "I'm gonna die if you touch me one more time Well, I guess that I'm gonna die no matter what." -J. Linnell "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." -The Magical Sitar "This pig-shaped bush frightens and confuses me." -G. Threepwood _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000501c16a15$e81dd050$3a1410ac@avesta.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: Lyrics? Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:31:25 -0500 Kate Sith : > Could someone please post the lyrics to "Your Mom's Alright"? At your service... Your Mom's Alright ================== Yeah, your mom's all right Your mom's all right Your ass is grass, and I'm a lawnmower You dandelion, I am a sunflower This darkest night, this veil of no hope You piece of tape, here comes some Post-It note Yeah, your mom's all right Your mom's all right Your ass is grass, and I'm a lawnmower Incense and jass, I am a leaf blower Through scallions, I am the sour cream Bring forth a froth, I am the hot steam Your mom's all right Your mom's all right (pop rock) (Bongos) (Pop rock) (Bongos) (Pop rock) (Bongos) Your ass is grass, not least the east wing Unfactual, ungrease the beast-thing Some paper doll, some super-fast car Some onion roll, some mayonnaise jar Yeah, your mom's all right Yeah, your mom's all right Yeah, your mom's all right Your mom's all right (all right! yep!) (All right! yep!) (All right! yep!) (All right! yep!) (All right! yep!)... Bryce Not the only dust my mother raised. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <002201c16a17$2ef6e8d0$3a1410ac@avesta.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: Your Mom's Alright lyrics Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:40:34 -0500 Me: > Incense and jass, I am a leaf blower Sorry, my bad, that should be "joss," not "jass." Bryce ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #47-10 ******************************