Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #47-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 47, Number 11 Monday, 12 November 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Friday 11/09/01 LSU Parade Grounds Baton Rouge TMBG: Saturday 11/10/01 Tipitina's Uptown New Orleans TMBG: Your Mom's Alright lyrics TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <000601c16b1a$c74e3e40$912f2782@gorf> From: "John David Crafton" Subject: TMBG: Friday 11/09/01 LSU Parade Grounds Baton Rouge Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:38:49 -0600 Spider Polk Cyclops Bangs Racist Yeah Yeah Actual Bird SEXXY Spin the Dial Older Twist Man Robot Shoe Grave Particle Drink Dr. Worm Gtr Sun NYC Boss Istanbul _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000e01c16b1b$46ac71c0$912f2782@gorf> From: "John David Crafton" Subject: TMBG: Saturday 11/10/01 Tipitina's Uptown New Orleans Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:42:23 -0600 Robot Rock Bangs Polk Dead Lie Still Yeah Yeah Bird SEXXY Fang Spin the Dial Older Twist Man Robot Shoe Zydaglow Particle Dr. Ink Dr. Worm Gtr Sun Dig (didn't play) Angel NYC Lines Boss Fingertips Istanbul Sleepwalkers _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:41:22 -0500 From: Jennifer CG Nelson Subject: TMBG: Your Mom's Alright lyrics what's " joss " ? ------------------------------ From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: Malcolm in the Middle Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:43:03 -0800 Message-ID: Anyone catch it tonight? I thought for a second it might be TMBG but then i figured it more then likely wasnt and listened more closly and it sounded so generic TMBG and i thought whoever is doing this is doing a good job of mixing up some generic tmbg sounds. So the credits said it was a Charles something (damn credits go so fast) It was interesting to hear this guy take what TMBG had done for the show the last two years and kind of mold a replica of our favorite band. its crazy i say CRAZY!!! Erich ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #47-11 ******************************