Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #47-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 47, Number 19 Tuesday, 20 November 2001 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: MISLIH single... TMBG: Holidayland cover art Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:09:05 +0000 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: MISLIH single... Sleep easy everyone! I'll almost certainly be doing my 'at cost' TMBG fan service from the UK for this single. As soon as I have news I'll post. Cheers Richard ~ who came into work this morning to find part of the office flooded so I've spent most of the days emptying buckets of water into the canal outside. Much to the amusement of the local duck population! >>> "Nicholas Wolf" 18/11/01 06:37:51 >>> Ok. I need it. Must have it! Preferrably both the Australian and UK versions, if they are actually different... Anyone offering? :) Signed, Nicholas Wolf TMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3BF96838.3DC9@bgnet.bgsu.edu> Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:14:48 -0500 From: "K.C." Subject: TMBG: Holidayland cover art I accidentally threw out the email with the link to complete holidayland cover art. Can someone please repost it? Sorry for the annoyance and thanks in advance, -K.C. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #47-19 ******************************