Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #47-2 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 47, Number 2 Saturday, 3 November 2001 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Re:They Might be Giants' Holidayland is here! Re: TMBG: tmbg halloween TMBG: 10/30 Boston Show TMBG: November Unlimited??? TMBG: long tall weekend Re: TMBG: November Unlimited??? Re: TMBG: November Unlimited??? Re: TMBG: long tall weekend Re: TMBG: long tall weekend Re: TMBG: long tall weekend Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:18:20 +0000 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:They Might be Giants' Holidayland is here! Where?! >>> Jason Fickley 01/11/01 19:20:21 >>> _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:19:24 +0000 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: tmbg halloween We care. We really do! Richard >>> Jennifer Morton 02/11/01 04:10:30 >>> . Just thought I'd share with people who might care. ~Jennifer __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Find a job, post your resume. http://careers.yahoo.com _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200111021712.fA2HCqf142708@mail.rpi.edu> From: vecchr@rpi.edu Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 12:12:52 EST Subject: TMBG: 10/30 Boston Show Hey guys - I went to the Boston show a few nights ago, and, except for the fact that the bouncers at Avalon wouldn't let me take pictures, it was great. The audience was great, and there was lots of funny stuff from the Johns... During Spin the Dial, they came across a Nirvana song. The band started playing this generic alternative crap, with Flans singing stuff like, "This song is a valid expression of my emotions!" It was hilarious. Linnell told a quick story about the in-store last month in the city. He said some kid walked up to him at the signing table and said, "Hi, pimp!" and it made Linnell feel "about 100 years old." Flans responded, "Some things you just never get used to... PIMP!" :) They played a very techno version of MISLIH, complete with lots of disco ball action (if you're into disco balls, the Avalon is the place to be...). The kid next to me even started dancing around with glowsticks. :) I'd write more, but I'm in class and have to run... I did manage to get a few pictures of the show. Read more and check them out at . -- Rachel ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:56:09 -0600 Subject: TMBG: November Unlimited??? Message-ID: <20011102.155610.-899837.0.TOMACQUISTO@juno.com> From: Nicholas A ACQUISTO Does anyone know when the November Unlimited is to be released?? nick ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:55:25 -0700 Subject: TMBG: long tall weekend Message-ID: <20011102.155527.-639289.0.normallikeyou@juno.com> From: Daniel A Kelley hey all, i want to know if anyone out there has a copy of long tall weekend that they'd want to get rid of, or knows of someone/somewhere that does. i don't mean just a cd of the mp3s... i bought the mp3s about a year ago, when i first got a credit card, but unfortunately, it was too late to get one of those limited edition cds. please email me back if you or anyone you know has one of those that they'd be willing to part with, and i would love you forever (gee, what a prize!!!)... oh, and i'll pay you, of course ;-) thanks, daniel ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <02f401c163e8$eb8b6c30$3a1410ac@avesta.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: November Unlimited??? Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:54:16 -0500 Nicholas A ACQUISTO : > Does anyone know when the November Unlimited is to be released?? Not before the 10th. December will be similarly delayed. Bryce Patience is its own reward. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 17:02:10 EST From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: November Unlimited??? Message-ID: <155.36d2ebb.291471e2@aol.com> Did only some people get the e-mail saying that? It seemed like a lot of people were waiting for the November stuff to be posted yesterday. In a message dated Fri, 2 Nov 2001 4:57:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Bryce" writes: > Nicholas A ACQUISTO : > > Does anyone know when the November Unlimited is to be released?? > > Not before the 10th. December will be similarly delayed. > > Bryce > Patience is its own reward. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 17:04:39 EST From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: long tall weekend Message-ID: <119.70e561b.29147278@aol.com> There was a limited edition cd? >>i bought the mp3s about a year ago, when i first got a credit card, but unfortunately, it was too late to get one of those limited edition cds. ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <37.1d3e21d9.29148d6a@aol.com> Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:59:38 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: long tall weekend Yes, but it wasn't released through Emusic, as this person seems to think. It was given out to those who attended the LTW prerelease concert. I couldn't get a ride, so I had to buy my copy off of ebay for $80 :P PR Mega >There was a limited edition cd? >>i bought the mp3s about a year ago, when i first got a credit card, but >>unfortunately, it was too late to get one of those limited edition cds. ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 19:57:57 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: long tall weekend In a message dated 11/2/01 7:00:11 PM, PRMega@aol.com writes: >Yes, but it wasn't released through Emusic, as this person seems to think. >It >was given out to those who attended the LTW prerelease concert. I couldn't > >get a ride, so I had to buy my copy off of ebay for $80 :P that's lame. that's why i didn't buy ltw. (i don't have a cd burner either) though, since they offered a cd with wuftm, i got that one. sarah http://glimmer.org/sarah/ "donkeys, monkeys, honkeys. explain." -- moby ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #47-2 *****************************