Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #47-3 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 47, Number 3 Sunday, 4 November 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Alex just sent you an animated greeting card TMBG: Philadelphia show NON-TMBG: Listening... Re: TMBG: Philadelphia show Re: TMBG: Philadelphia show Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:52:46 -0500 (EST) Message-Id: <200111031752.MAA02541@sun00946.dn.net> From: FreeMiniPops@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Alex just sent you an animated greeting card Hi TMBG List, I just sent you a great animated greeting card (it's more of a cartoon really). Click the link below to get it. ( AOL Users - Click Here ) My Message to you: My English teacher showed this in class. Everyone was laughing, and he was certainly amusing himself, but I was just surprised at what I heard. They keep on popping up everywhere! Anyway, it's kinda' cool, I guess, if you're into brutally murdering popular children's T.V. characters... The cards-n-toons.com site is cool and adds new FREE toons, gags and fun cards each month. If you would also like to receive their monthly free Toons Newsletter, click the following link: AOL Users - Click Here The free Toons Newsletter will only be sent once a month and will not contain any sponsors advertisements. Oska Software believes that your email address is your private property. As such, your address is kept strictly confidential. It is never disclosed, rented or sold to any person or company. Cheers Alex FreeMiniPops@aol.com The Toons and Animated eCards are a free service brought to you by Oska Software. The leaders in Desktop Animation Free Toons and Animated Greeting Cards (-; Animate your PC NOW ;-) Download a DeskMate Today. They are free to try and there are no time limits. Go on. Have some fun on your PC: Click Here To Animate Your PC ------------------------------ From: BethJE@aol.com Message-ID: <11c.6e98490.29161a77@aol.com> Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:13:43 EST Subject: TMBG: Philadelphia show Hey, so last night's show was pretty rad. It was my first time ever hearing Yeh Yeh, Bangs, and the new version of Man It's So Loud in Here live, which was lots coooler than I'd expected. Did anyone else catch Them on Y100 yesterday morning? I taped it. :) But I think the *real* question is: What did everyone think of Afroman? But I think the *real* real question is: How the hell did Afroman get scheduled with TMBG? Beth ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: <81.12866310.29161be3@aol.com> Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:19:47 EST Subject: NON-TMBG: Listening... So after I got over the Mink Car thing, I listened to Soul Coughing's Irresitible Bliss non-stop. Then I got over that. Now I listen to Soul Coughing's El Oso non-stop. Disseminatedly, DRW ------------------------------ From: "Matt Breslin" Subject: Re: TMBG: Philadelphia show Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 00:07:15 -0500 Message-ID: The opening acts were NIGHTMARES. If you are going to the Town Hall show on the 16th you are seeing Moldy Peaches and they are a NIGHTMARE. It was torture. I was actually expecting Afroman to be better... but he was torture times 4. TMBG was good. The opening acts were not. I am currently in the process of blacking Moldy Peaches out of my memory :( >From: BethJE@aol.com >Reply-To: BethJE@aol.com >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: Philadelphia show >Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:13:43 EST > >Hey, so last night's show was pretty rad. It was my first time ever hearing >Yeh Yeh, Bangs, and the new version of Man It's So Loud in Here live, which >was lots coooler than I'd expected. > >Did anyone else catch Them on Y100 yesterday morning? I taped it. :) > >But I think the *real* question is: What did everyone think of Afroman? > >But I think the *real* real question is: How the hell did Afroman get >scheduled with TMBG? > > >Beth _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ From: BethJE@aol.com Message-ID: <12b.6dc5099.2916308b@aol.com> Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 00:47:55 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Philadelphia show I was kind of interested by the Moldy Peaches. Some of their songs were cool and some were less so, but I think they were fun to watch. Beth I guess, for the Town Hall show, I won't have to expect an X-rated version of Wonderful Tonight. > The opening acts were NIGHTMARES. If you are going to the Town Hall show on > the 16th you are seeing Moldy Peaches and they are a NIGHTMARE. It was > torture. I was actually expecting Afroman to be better... but he was torture > times 4. TMBG was good. The opening acts were not. I am currently in the > process of blacking Moldy Peaches out of my memory :( ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #47-3 *****************************