Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #47-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 47, Number 9 Saturday, 10 November 2001 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: CDnow review Re: TMBG: They might be giants Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "John Ferrer" Subject: Re: TMBG: CDnow review Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 12:18:46 Message-ID: >From: "jon jenkins" >Reply-To: "jon jenkins" >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: CDnow review >Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 19:07:58 -0500 > > If you're interestd, this is the review CDNow posted for Mink Car. It's >very positive and it is very much in line with what I think of Mink Car: >Classic TMBG for the 21st century. > > I still don't understand the argument people make that TMBG have changed >their sound on Mink Car, and therefore it sucks...but, whatever. Maybe >you'll realize your mistake in a few years and enjoy Mink Car for what it >is: A Great Fucking CD! > Oh, really? Then how do you explain that there have been John Henry naysayers running rampant since its release? Of course, John Henry IS a good album. Mink Car isn't. (Just while we're throwing around completely subjective comments.) _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: <5b.1e685155.291d774c@aol.com> Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:15:40 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: They might be giants In a message dated 11/8/01 5:59:50 AM, superspanger@hotmail.com writes: >Sorry about my last post. it said that I had just purchased and therefore, > >needed to share the fact, a They might be giants album. I dont even have >it >on CD. And I got it for 12 bucks. vinyl, d'ya mean? i found a copy of it for $3. :) i love the photo-stickers on each side of the record. sarah http://glimmer.org/sarah/ "bitch i can't BE any more alert." -- tina fey ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #47-9 *****************************