Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #48-10 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 48, Number 10 Tuesday, 11 December 2001 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: All the songs T Shirt... Re: TMBG: should I feel ripped off?? TMBG: Unlimited? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3C15024F.85CCF30B@pacificnet.net> Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:43:33 -0800 From: Bongo Organization: None Subject: Re: TMBG: All the songs T Shirt... frickidyfrickfrick@frickin.co.uk wrote: > Can anyone give me a link on it? I've been looking for it, but Ii can't find anything about it... > > Is it only sold at shows? > Me too. Is it going to be on tmbg.com? Sounds like a must have. -B O N G O ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3C150370.58DA3053@pacificnet.net> Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:48:22 -0800 From: Bongo Organization: None Subject: Re: TMBG: should I feel ripped off?? *SUPER SPANGER* wrote: > Hey I dont knoo\w if I should feel a bit ripped off or what. I found out > the other day that i'm seeing the flood show not the normal concert. > > What do you all think ?? > > I wish I had an opportunity to see a Flood show. Unfortunately, they don't do that special stuff for us L.A. people. Just think! A show with "Dead", "Letterbox", "Women and Men" Mmmmmmmmmm! -B O N G O ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: <53.fc94f66.2946b33d@aol.com> Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:54:21 EST Subject: TMBG: Unlimited? Isn't there supposed to be a new TMBG unlimited up today? Guess not. I can't wait to get my last installment which probably features -Istanbul live 1990 -Istanbul on a radio appearance -Linnell telling a live audience to shut up and bonus tracks from the crypt: -Mystery Track (a tmbg comercial for monostat 7) -Some demo from some ancient song nobody gives a flying figbar about while great songs like no answer thunderbird and what is everyone staring at sit on some shelf somewhere gathering dust. Seems they just gave up on it after the September issue. Oh well. Sorry i didn't mean to sound like a jaded bitter super-geek fanboy there. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #48-10 ******************************