Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #48-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 48, Number 11 Wednesday, 12 December 2001 Today's Topics: Re: Non TMBG: coming to New York Re: TMBG: Unlimited? TMBG: Tmbg.org mail Re: Non TMBG: coming to New York TMBG: Gigantic Trailer TMBG: Fwd: Holiday Music, OK Go tour, New Year's Eve. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:34:06 +0000 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: Non TMBG: coming to New York We, that's the family, are coming to New York for a short break of 5 nights, flying on Xmas Day (!) but coming back before New Years Eve. We are staying near Time Square. We have loads of visitor books but I'd be interested if anyone can point me in the right direction to find out if there are any good concerts, events etc. on between Xmas and the New Year. Also if anyone knows of anything happening in NY during this period that they think just must not be missed please do let me know. Also what's it like going from NY to Washington for the day by train to sightsee? Is this possible? Finally the big one! Are TMBG playing in NY over this period?! Any help, advice comments etc would be gratefully rec'd. Thanks Richard _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:22:35 EST From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Unlimited? Message-ID: <66.18a6c6ee.2947b6fb@aol.com> I thought it was supposed to be the 15th. In a message dated Mon, 10 Dec 2001 7:54:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, Gegatron@aol.com writes: > Isn't there supposed to be a new TMBG unlimited up today? Guess not. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200112112019.fBBKJcA273148@pimout1-int.prodigy.net> From: Subject: TMBG: Tmbg.org mail Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:21 +0000 Hello all; just wondering if anyone had any opinions as to the reliability of the tmbg.org's server with regard to the email alias/forwarding stuff. I got mine recently activated. I have it as my reply address for all correspondence, so want to make sure my mail will come through on a consistent basis.. Jenn ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:30:24 -0500 (EST) From: Josh Axelrad Subject: Re: Non TMBG: coming to New York Message-ID: You are one lucky guy... TMBG are playing out on Long Island on 12/29... https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com/cgi/purchasePage.asp?event_id=337087A881FC&event_code=EVT1229 check it totally out Josh -- Jish TMBG.net and the EFnet #TMBG Home Page http://www.tmbg.net/ "If you and I had any brains, we wouldn't be in this place" - John Linnell On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Richard Hilton wrote: > We, that's the family, are coming to New York for a short break of 5 nights, flying on Xmas Day (!) but coming back before New Years Eve. We are staying near Time Square. > > We have loads of visitor books but I'd be interested if anyone can point me in the right direction to find out if there are any good concerts, events etc. on between Xmas and the New Year. > > Also if anyone knows of anything happening in NY during this period that they think just must not be missed please do let me know. > > Also what's it like going from NY to Washington for the day by train to sightsee? Is this possible? > > Finally the big one! Are TMBG playing in NY over this period?! > > Any help, advice comments etc would be gratefully rec'd. > > Thanks > > Richard > > > _____________________________________________________________________ > This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet > delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further > information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call > Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. > ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:19:38 -0500 (EST) From: Josh Axelrad Subject: TMBG: Gigantic Trailer Message-ID: I am assuming people have seen the trailer on www.giganticfilm.com... I would just like to say I think it looks surprisingly good And wow does the Docushow look glamerous and in the shots they show it doesn't even look like the whole crowd is about to faint into one big heap at any moment! very cool... very very cool... Josh -- Jish TMBG.net and the EFnet #TMBG Home Page http://www.tmbg.net/ "If you and I had any brains, we wouldn't be in this place" - John Linnell ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: <20.208e6186.29481a95@aol.com> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:27:33 EST Subject: TMBG: Fwd: Holiday Music, OK Go tour, New Year's Eve. At first, I thought ths was from someone on the TMBG list until I looked at the subject line, address, etc. Good stuff. TDK's page has TMBG singing Auld Lang Syne for 1990. Play it at midnight. I know I did for New Years 2000. Which is ironic, seeing as how my computer wasn't supposed to be still functioning. DRW Shall auld acquaintance be forgot. [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (message/rfc822)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #48-11 ******************************