Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #48-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 48, Number 19 Friday, 21 December 2001 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Mink Car UK version TMBG: New Flans interview Re: TMBG: Mink Car UK version Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:30:47 +0000 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Mink Car UK version As you may remember the UK version of Mink Car is slightly different for the US version - it includes Boss of Me and another track but doesn't have a number of the other tracks the US version has. Also it's all in a different order. My copy cost #14.99 which is about $21 (I think) and the local record shop had 2 copies the last time I looked. If anyone wants me to buy them a copy and post it from New York I'm happy to do this but it does seem rather expensive. Postage and packing at cost. Email me offlist if you are interested. Usual deal that you pay when it arrives and I would prefer PayPal. Frankly, it might be worth looking at Amazon to see if it is cheaper! Cheers Richard _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ From: "John Ferrer" Subject: TMBG: New Flans interview Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:40:54 Message-ID: For those of you not on the Gigantic list, there's a new Flans interview up at http://www.ink19.com/issues/december2001/interviews/theyMightBeGiants.html . It's the best interview with him I've ever read, and it's extremely informative, and he promises that one way or another, No! will be out in the spring. It does make me even madder about Unlimited, though. He mentions several things I'm sure we'd all love to hear, including the theme song to an unaired Nickelodeon show called "Stewie the Dog Boy" and an instrumental cover of AC/DC's "Back In Black" that the Daily Show thought was too weird. _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:54:02 EST From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Mink Car UK version Message-ID: <17d.10efcdf.29538dcb@aol.com> Richard sez: > Frankly, it might be worth looking at Amazon to see > if it is cheaper! It is! I got is from amazon.co.uk, along with the Boss of Me single. It cost me a grand total of $22 US, and it shipped pretty quickly even though I used to cheaper option. Good stuff! DRW ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #48-19 ******************************