Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #48-20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 48, Number 20 Saturday, 22 December 2001 Today's Topics: Re: Non TMBG: The Crown by Gary Byrd & the GB Experience Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:01:50 +0000 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: Non TMBG: The Crown by Gary Byrd & the GB Experience Anyone know where I can get a copy of this? I've tried the usual suspects to no avail. Happy to trade if you have a copy..... Anyhow, I hope everyone has a restful, peaceful and festive break and I look forward to seeing you all in 2002. Richard _____________________________________________________________________ This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #48-20 ******************************