Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #48-25 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 48, Number 25 Friday, 28 December 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: HMV.com.au Re: TMBG: the timers in the Older video Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "*SUPER SPANGER*" Subject: TMBG: HMV.com.au Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:11:32 +1100 Message-ID: Hey... Just letting people know that HMV.com.au have a sudden hit of TMBG stuff to import... Quite a bit that they havn't had there before/recently. Including "Holidayland" I know what I'm spending xmas cd vouchers on!! Lyndy "Don't cry because it's over... Smile because it happened" _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001001c18ec8$b8a4dc60$2ff20341@moline1.il.home.com> From: "Jackie York" Subject: Re: TMBG: the timers in the Older video Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 05:22:07 -0600 Except that Linnell and Dan Hickey have the most elapsed time and Flans and Dan Miller the least. Jackie ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryce" To: Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 10:43 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: the timers in the Older video > Each musician's timer starts running the moment they begin playing, and then > continues through the rest of the song even while they're resting. At least I > think that's how it works. So at the end of the video, Miller should have the > most elapsed time, followed by Weinkauf, then Linnell, then Hickey, then Flans > with the least? Unless Flans plays as well as singing, I can't remember if he > does. > > Bryce > > > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #48-25 ******************************