Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #48-6 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 48, Number 6 Friday, 7 December 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #48-5 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 02:32:28 EST From: Pick722@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #48-5 Message-ID: <15f.51c3a22.2940790c@aol.com> how do i remove myself from this list? anyone?...anyone?...bueller...anyone?........anyone?.........anyone?........my show sucks ass......it was way better when jimmy kimmel hosted.......anyone?.....bueller? ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #48-6 *****************************