Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #48-7 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 48, Number 7 Saturday, 8 December 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Any good merchandise sites? TMBG: radio interview. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200112070848.fB78m4A219664@pimout1-int.prodigy.net> From: Subject: TMBG: Any good merchandise sites? Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:49 +0000 Does anyone know of some good TMBG merchandise websites other than the tmbg.org one? One that may have something a little out of the ordinary? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Jenn ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20011207095442.69920.qmail@web14404.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:54:42 +1100 (EST) From: kiralee favelle Subject: TMBG: radio interview. good morrrrning :) heres a link to an interview that was on aussie radio station triple j.. : http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/2001/default.htm homebake tomorrow... yeahhhhh! bands - you am i, something for kate, machine gun fellatio and about a hundred million more all in one dayyyy! excuse me while i run around my house really excitedly... please don't remind me that i can't go to the tmbg metro gig in sydney.. why do They mock me with only overage shows?! time to wrap it up like warm toast.. ....kiralee *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ "she was one in a million, yeah, so theres 5 more just in new south wales.." - 'up against the wall', the whitlams *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping - Free CDs for thousands of Priority Shoppers! ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #48-7 *****************************