Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #48-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 48, Number 8 Sunday, 9 December 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Instores Re: TMBG: Re: Yahoo! Clubs TDK's They Might Be Giants club Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "*SUPER SPANGER*" Subject: TMBG: Instores Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 00:09:39 +1100 Message-ID: For all sydney siders... I have some good news for you. TMBG are doing an instore on the 12th at HUM in Newtown, at 3pm. Hope to see you there!! Also Melbournites... Try Gaslite tomorrow (sunday the 9th) "**Bounding and leaping... Like a fearless deer!**" _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp ------------------------------ From: TomatoThief@aol.com Message-ID: <184.695dd9.29443a69@aol.com> Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 22:54:17 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Yahoo! Clubs TDK's They Might Be Giants club Kaylum@aol.com writes: > Is it really necessary to have a separate "Gigantic" discussion group? I > signed up to see what its all about. I'm excited about seeing the movie but > I don't necessarily feel the need to discuss every aspect before its > I have to agree. Any shock, excitement, or all around coolness of the movie will be gone if you speak of it before hand. Still, it's interesting. I might take a peek out of curiousity. -Kesley, watching her mother desperately put up christmas lights.. [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #48-8 *****************************