Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-1 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 1 Tuesday, 1 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: vanderbilt long island gig Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:50:21 -0500 From: mike hooker Subject: TMBG: vanderbilt long island gig Message-id: <00b901c19255$f1282520$6401a8c0@MikeHooker> hi, i made a nice cd set of the vanderbilt gig. it was a great show. less chat , they just banged out a lot of songs. if anyone wants to trade, let me know. i prefer to trade it for bands other than TMBG, i have tons of their stuff already. also, i 'm so far behind in work realted stuff, blanks and postage arent possible right now. please see my music trading page: New URL http://hometown.aol.com/mhooker216/myhomepage/index.html have fun, mike hooker ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-1 *****************************