Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 11 Friday, 11 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-10 TMBG: Diet Dr. Pepper commercial TMBG: Severe E-mail Damage TMBG: TMBG card game? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:16:15 -0500 From: Jennifer CG Nelson Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-10 i can't believe someone actually read that whole mumbo-jumbo message! ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001f01c19a09$2eb3c100$2ff20341@moline1.il.home.com> From: "Jackie York" Subject: TMBG: Diet Dr. Pepper commercial Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:01:16 -0600 I finally saw it. It was on VH1 this morning. It's cute and it's got Erik Estrada in it. Anyone else seen it? Jackie [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: "John Ferrer" Subject: TMBG: Severe E-mail Damage Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:58:07 -0500 Message-ID: I don't know what the hell Hotmail is doing, but my e-mail has gotten completely screwed up. My Inbox Protector goes on and off by itself, I've magically become subscribed to every single MSN newsletter along with two MSN mailing lists designed for anorexics and cheerleaders, and according to the archives on tmbg.org, I've only been sporadically getting messages from the list. So... A) can anyone see this? B) is anyone else having any of these problems? Not so excited, definately confused, John _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx ------------------------------ From: "John Landis" Subject: TMBG: TMBG card game? Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:32:23 Message-ID: I was snooping around the TMBG web ring a few days ago, and ran into this: http://members.tripod.com/~Miscellany/steamything.html Aparantly somone created a TMBG card game. This idea, from everything I read about it, excites me immensley. The only problem is that the link to the files which contain the cards is broken, and the site says it was last updated in January of '99. I would send this guy the money if I knew he was there to recieve it. Hell, I'd even love to become a part of this project. Anyone know what's become of this? Thanks in advance John "Third John" Landis _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-11 ******************************