Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-15 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 15 Tuesday, 15 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG Interview on The Daily Show Re: TMBG: TMBG Interview on The Daily Show TMBG: Thursday Morning Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3C4306EE.16765653@st.com> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:27:26 -0700 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: TMBG Interview on The Daily Show I didn't know that TMBG were interviewed on The Daily Show! Does anybody have a video of this? Wanna trade with me? I've got lots of stuff on http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah/tmbgtv.htm Russ ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== > From: MST3Kenobi@aol.com > Message-ID: <61.193429b6.2973242f@aol.com> > Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:55:59 EST > Subject: TMBG: TMBG interview/MST3K > > Greetings, comrades. I was just thinking about the one interview They did > for The Daily Show a while ago...Does anyone remember how the one > conversation went when John Stewart (excuse me as I butcher some names) was > camparing them to Lennon and McCartney of the Beatles and then John said > something about VI Lenin? Just wondered, I really thought that it was > amusing. Also, yesterday on Mystery Science Theater 3000 there was a joke > about the Expo '67 (like in Purple Toupee). I just thought that that was > something They made up. hmm. well, sorry for intruding on your otherwise > exciting lives. > > ~MST3Kenobi@AOL.com > Official TMBG Ambassador to the Sci-fi Community > "I wanna be a nonconformist just like everybody else" > ------------------------------ Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG Interview on The Daily Show Message-ID: From: "Bill Seybolt" Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:00:28 -0500 I believe John Stewart compared the two to Lennon & McCartney. To which John L. said more like Lenin & Trotsky. [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-15 ******************************