Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 17 Friday, 18 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: They Might Be Giants On Cover Of Pop Culture Press Re: TMBG: Daria - Now Twice as Cool! TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-16 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <006001c1b7c6$155e6540$7f43c7d0@tdk> From: "The Demonic Kangaroo" Subject: TMBG: They Might Be Giants On Cover Of Pop Culture Press Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 10:16:32 -0500 They Might Be Giants grace the stunning cover of the newest issue of Pop Culture Press (#53), on newsstands now! John Flansburgh waxes poetic about Mink Car, the children's CD No!, McSweeney's, the upcoming TMBG documentary, their web site, working with Linnell and more. PLUS "Bangs" is included on the free18 track CD sampler that comes with the magazine. Check your favorite record store or www.popculturepress.com. -Mike [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: "Melissa Cowan" Subject: Re: TMBG: Daria - Now Twice as Cool! Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:44:18 -0600 Message-ID: <000001c19f8f$5b130f40$1051f70c@attbi.com> Daria could be twice as cool...if it wasn't ending.(boo hoo hoo) But I did catch the fact that they played Bangs at the end of Look Back in Annoyance. Too bad Daria is over except for the movie, Is It College Yet?, on the is coming Monday. Can you tell I like Daria? I do agree that the pairing of They and Daria worked well. Now back to lurking. Melissa ------------------------------ From: GoodOmenz@aol.com Message-ID: <96.2091df8a.2978e2a9@aol.com> Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:30:01 EST Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-16 In a message dated 1/17/02 2:23:47 AM, owner-tmbg-digest@TMBG.ORG writes: >Or is that just my take on their stuff?? well, i think the thing you caught was the retrospective episode that is a predescesor to the show finale (airs monday!!)... its a clip show from the whole show. and i know that i, for one, am very excited... i think that the fashion club in that show is one of the funniest things *ever* liz ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-17 ******************************