Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 19 Sunday, 20 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: So... RE: TMBG: So... Re: TMBG: So... TMBG: Ticketmonster.com TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com TMBG: Pop Up Video Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <168.75eda5a.297b1109@aol.com> Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:12:25 EST Subject: TMBG: So... Did anyone catch Pop Up Video? Apparently they played "Boss of Me." I would've loved to have seen it not only for the pop-ups, but 'cause it's the only video I don't have on tape. Damn evil cable company :p Kay ------------------------------ Message-ID: From: Amy Greenlese Subject: RE: TMBG: So... Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:15:04 -0500 Wait wait, I thought it was TONIGHT? Doh, I hope I didn't miss it..... Amy :) -----Original Message----- From: Kaylum@aol.com Did anyone catch Pop Up Video? Apparently they played "Boss of Me." I would've loved to have seen it not only for the pop-ups, but 'cause it's the only video I don't have on tape. Damn evil cable company :p Kay ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:17:03 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: So... Yep, the show will be replayed at 11 pm est tonight, I think. Kay ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:53:21 -0800 From: "Pzickler" Subject: TMBG: Ticketmonster.com I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but FOUR months have passed since the cancelled shows, and my tickets are still sitting in my dresser drawer gathering dust. Ticketmaster says they can't do anything until the show is "rescheduled", but come on, I paid a hundred bucks for four tickets SIX MONTHS ago. (Yes, I know that's dirt cheap for concert tix, but still....) Anyone have any ideas on what's supposed to happen when this happens? I mean, I'm sure They would love to have come back to the Northwest at some point, but it's really not going to happen, and I wish they'd give me my money back. Sorry to whine. PZ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000001c1a16a$1c97cbc0$c798e23f@oemcomputer> From: "James and Kimberly Mohan" Subject: TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:37:30 -0600 $25 bucks a ticket?!! Phew, I'm glad it was only $15 when I saw Them last Oct. Ticketmaster should have refunded those tickets a long time ago. It's probably time to see what the Better Business Bureau has to say. Just my thoughts. 'WttJ' Jim Mohan TMBG Amb to MN ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pzickler" To: Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 7:53 PM Subject: TMBG: Ticketmonster.com > I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but FOUR months have passed > since the cancelled shows, and my tickets are still sitting in my > dresser drawer gathering dust. Ticketmaster says they can't do > anything until the show is "rescheduled", but come on, I paid a > hundred bucks for four tickets SIX MONTHS ago. (Yes, I know that's > dirt cheap for concert tix, but still....) > > Anyone have any ideas on what's supposed to happen when this happens? > I mean, I'm sure They would love to have come back to the Northwest > at some point, but it's really not going to happen, and I wish they'd > give me my money back. > > Sorry to whine. > > PZ > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000101c1a16a$1ce29060$c798e23f@oemcomputer> From: "James and Kimberly Mohan" Subject: TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:48:11 -0600 Unless they told you so when you bought the ticket, Ticketmaster should refund your money. Check into that. I find it hard to believe that you can't get your money refunded, in any case. Boy, I'm glad my tickets were only $15 (in advance; $17 at the door) when I saw them in Minneapolis back in October. 'WttJ' Jim Mohan TMBG Amb to MN Resident Shoehorn with Teeth ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pzickler" To: Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 7:53 PM Subject: TMBG: Ticketmonster.com > I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but FOUR months have passed > since the cancelled shows, and my tickets are still sitting in my > dresser drawer gathering dust. Ticketmaster says they can't do > anything until the show is "rescheduled", but come on, I paid a > hundred bucks for four tickets SIX MONTHS ago. (Yes, I know that's > dirt cheap for concert tix, but still....) > > Anyone have any ideas on what's supposed to happen when this happens? > I mean, I'm sure They would love to have come back to the Northwest > at some point, but it's really not going to happen, and I wish they'd > give me my money back. > > Sorry to whine. > > PZ > ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:42:39 EST From: NitpickR@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Pop Up Video Message-ID: <2f.2106912a.297bc0e0@aol.com> Hello 41- I don't know if this was posted or not. To be honest, I dont' pay enough attention to this list. But Boss of Me was on pop up video. It was pretty cute. So hooray. ~Adam ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-19 ******************************