Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 20 Monday, 21 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com TMBG: cc: TMBG: TMBG in CMJ and New Unlimited RE: TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:13:34 -0800 Message-ID: According to TMBG's managment as they are still planning on playing at the Urban Outfitters where I work they plan on making their way up sometime in March. We'll see but thats a shining light yes? Erich ------------------------------ Date: 20 Jan 2002 19:40:39 -0000 Message-ID: <20020120194039.66584.qmail@toast.com> Subject: TMBG: cc: From: Christina Lupinacci I don't know if anybody knew this yet, but you can see the yeh yeh chrysler addvert. here-http://www.chrysler.com/inside/videos/ It's the second one that says "tram" :) ~Christina __________________________________________ Join http://www.toast.com today for your own free, flash-based webmail! ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:19:45 -0600 Subject: TMBG: TMBG in CMJ and New Unlimited Message-ID: <20020120.150107.-223137.0.TOMACQUISTO@juno.com> From: Nicholas A ACQUISTO Flans has a short interview in the nov-dec issue of CMJ, It's a segment titled "In my Room" where Flans describes different things that are in his room like the Dial-a-Song machine, dj turntables, and old lotto tickets, etc. Also in that issue Mink Car is #38 on the CMJ College Radio Charts. They are also mentioned in an OK Go article. No one also didn't mention that the very last "best of" Unlimited is up at www.emusic.com/features/tmbg/index.html Also - totally unrelated- for David Byrne fans He's supposed to play an hour long concert on Austin City Limits so check www.pbs.com for your local listing. nick ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:30:31 -0600 From: Lucas Thompson Subject: RE: TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com Message-ID: <3C4C7CDE@webgate1.mail.vanderbilt.edu> >Boy, I'm glad my tickets were only $15 (in advance; $17 at the door) when I >saw them in Minneapolis back in October. Well, I'm sure the actual ticket cost was only $15, but the use of ticketmaster tacks on what they like to call "exorbitant fees," which can be up to 10 dollars. -Lucas Thompson TMBG Ambassador to Singapore blah blah blah ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-20 ******************************