Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-21 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 21 Tuesday, 22 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG on pop-up video Re:TMBG: OT: Daria TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com TMBG: Pop-Up Video Re: TMBG: Pop-Up Video Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3C4C3129.3C490EB4@st.com> Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:18:01 -0700 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: TMBG on pop-up video AAARGH! I get the TMBG digest at work, so didn't hear about this until today. According to Rock-on-tv, this episode will be shown again on the 25th and the 28th, so don't miss it! http://www.musicstation.com/cgi-bin/rotv/rotv_cgi?search_type=artist_exact&sort_by=artist&type=tv&search=167518 01/25/02 04:30 pm ET VH1 Pop-Up Video Eden's Crush, Flickerstick, The Heights, The Monkees, O-Town, They Might Be Giants Info 01/28/02 03:00 pm ET VH1 Pop-Up Video Eden's Crush, Flickerstick, The Heights, The Monkees, O-Town, They Might Be Giants Info ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ Subject: Re:TMBG: OT: Daria Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:17:00 -0500 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Melissa sez: >They wanted to end it now because she was graduating high school and they >wanted to end on a high note, not wait till it got stupid. Stupid??? Never! If "Saved By the Bell" could carry it off, Daria certainly can... Karin H (p.s. That was humor, in case people's default fonts don't adequately convey my intent...) ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:26:06 -0800 From: "Pzickler" Subject: TMBG: Re: Ticketmonster.com Erich, Thanks for the shining light. I was hoping you'd appear and reassure us all. Now I hope I'm in town whenever They decide to show up. PZ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <003b01c1a2fb$9ce79c00$196d96ce@maxweb.com> From: "Colleen Anne McClanahan" Subject: TMBG: Pop-Up Video Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:16:48 -0500 The other day on Pop-Up Video, they popped up some stuff that said what TMBG wrote songs about. One of them was "Parlor Games." For the life of me, I can't figure out what song they're referring to. The only thing I can think of is possibly "Hypnotist of Ladies." (hypnotism was somewhat of a parlor game back in the early 1900's, I think.) I don't know, though. Does anyone have a better suggestion? Thanks! Colleen Anne ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Pop-Up Video Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 04:20:41 +0000 Message-ID: Colleen: >The other day on Pop-Up Video, they popped up some stuff that said what >TMBG >wrote songs about. > >One of them was "Parlor Games." For the life of me, I can't figure out what >song they're referring to. The only thing I can think of is possibly >"Hypnotist of Ladies." (hypnotism was somewhat of a parlor game back in the >early 1900's, I think.) I don't know, though. Does anyone have a better >suggestion? "Exquisite Dead Guy." It was named after the parlor game "Exquisite Corpse." -- May the light shine upon thee, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-21 ******************************