Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-24 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 24 Friday, 25 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: touring? TMBG: non-tmbg You Were Spiraling Anyone? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Some1No1Knows@aol.com Message-ID: <102.f73d84d.2981ef35@aol.com> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:13:57 EST Subject: TMBG: touring? One of my friends said he thinks tmbg will tour for No!.. does anybody know if they are planning on it? (hehe.. somehow I think older fans are going to listen to it A LOT more than little kids) *toodles ~kit~ ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:23:28 -0600 Subject: TMBG: non-tmbg You Were Spiraling Anyone? Message-ID: <20020124.202328.-553789.0.TOMACQUISTO@juno.com> From: Nicholas A ACQUISTO Is anyone interested in buying any You Were Spiraling c.d.s? I figured if I tried to sell them on ebay no one would be looking up the name often enough to get any bids. For those not familiar with You Were Spiraling in '96 they released a great Hello Disc and toured with TMBG for a while. Also Brian Dewan Plays and sings on the album. They sound a lot like Ben Folds Five. Anyway I have 2 c.d.s that are kind of hard to find. I believe they were only sold at their concerts. "self-titled' which includes the songs, "A Wave of Your Hand", "Highway Confrontation Scene", "HandleAvoidControlKnow", "limited Wish", "Self, Displaces(I:Theme)", "Bad News", "Borrowed", "The Warmest Corner", and "Hopeful." and "Delusions of Grandeur" which includes "This Is the Road","Excellent Body", "Lightning Twice","Just a Phase","Big Wheel", "Friendship Spelled Backwards is Pihsdneirf","Squirm" and "This is the Road (alone)" If your interested in either or both of these albums email me with your price and I'll take the highest price in a couple days. thanks nick ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-24 ******************************