Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-3 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 3 Thursday, 3 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 Re: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 TMBG: New Years Eve show Re: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 Re: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 RE: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 RE: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <001c01c193b0$4d4b6b40$9ab587d9@005282020097> From: "Al" Subject: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:09:54 -0000 Hi, Just been to see Lord of the rings and one of the trailers was austin powers 3. Over the first half of the trailer they played The TMBG Dr. Evil tune. Are they gatting involved with this one aswell??? AL [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:47:36 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 In a message dated 1/2/2002 11:15:22 AM Central Standard Time, al@gurupidal.fsnet.co.uk writes: > Are they gatting involved with this one aswell??? You know, just the other day, I was wondering the same thing. Well, I don't know. Haven't heard anything saying they are, but I haven't heard anything to the contrary. DRW Right about then, I got disseminated. [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: <15a.6a58d47.29650962@aol.com> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:09:54 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 Why am i thinking that if tmbg has anything to do with this movie that Yeh Yeh will be involved? ------------------------------ From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: Re: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:22:37 -0800 Message-ID: You guys are getting ahead of yourselves. I bet the only thing that TMBG will have to do with Austin 3 is using "Dr. Evil" again, in a snippet, in full, or hardly at all. Erich ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:34:57 -0600 From: Lucas Thompson Subject: RE: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 Message-ID: <3C31A758@webgate1.mail.vanderbilt.edu> >You guys are getting ahead of yourselves. I bet the only thing that TMBG >will have to do with Austin 3 is using "Dr. Evil" again, in a snippet, in >full, or hardly at all. After all, the teaser didn't actually show any footage from the movie - it just had old clips and a painfully long and not remotely funny mock intro for a movie about mini austin powers. I don't think that had anything to do with the ap3 they're really making (the name of which appeared at the end but wasn't memorable enough to have stuck with me this long). -Lucas "they should have stopped after the first one" Thompson TMBG Ambassador to Singapore -Lucas Thompson ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: RE: TMBG: Austin Powers 3 Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 01:55:53 +0000 Message-ID: Lucas: > >You guys are getting ahead of yourselves. I bet the only thing that TMBG > >will have to do with Austin 3 is using "Dr. Evil" again, in a snippet, in > >full, or hardly at all. > >After all, the teaser didn't actually show any footage from the >movie - >it just had old clips and a painfully long and not remotely funny mock >intro >for a movie about mini austin powers. I don't think that had anything to do >with the ap3 they're really making (the name of which appeared at the end >but >wasn't memorable enough to have stuck with me this long). > >-Lucas "they should have stopped after the first one" Thompson While I mostly agree, there wouldn't have been any "Dr. Evil" at all if that had happened, would there? Nathan _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-3 *****************************