Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 4 Friday, 4 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: another one?? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 02:59:04 EST Subject: TMBG: another one?? from Theymightbegiants.com: "COMING IN 2002: A BOX SET ANTHOLOGY OF TWENTY YEARS OF THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS, A BRAND NEW STUDIO ALBUM OF CHILDREN'S SONGS CALLED "NO!" IN AN ENHANCED DISC DESIGNED BY THE CHOPPING BLOCK, AND A DVD OF THE UPCOMING DOCUMENTARY "GIGANTIC: THE STORY OF TWO JOHNS" DIRECTED BY A.J.SCHNACK." So we are getting another freakin anthology? Then just came out five years ago! I suppose they'll tag on Thunderbird so morons like myself will go out and buy it. Or maybe it is an anthology of unreleased stuff they unearthed while looking for unlimited tracks, and decided was too good to blow on an MP3 service. Let's all hope for the latter. At least gigantic will be on DVD, and since the band or the record lable isn't involved with that maybe it ACTUALLY WILL BE RELEASED THIS YEAR. As long as the next rock album isn't five years away i've got nothing to complain about. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-4 *****************************