Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 5 Saturday, 5 January 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: another one?? Re: TMBG: another one?? TMBG: Good to be back! TMBG: Grammys... Re: TMBG: Grammys... Re: TMBG: Grammys... Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: PosterKid1@aol.com Message-ID: <51.16e5381e.29671a93@aol.com> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:47:47 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: another one?? In a message dated 1/4/02 2:30:35 AM, Gegatron@aol.com writes: << I suppose they'll tag on Thunderbird so morons like myself will go out and buy it. >> Yeah, or maybe they'll finally release "Polygon Window" too. Can't believe there's yet another anthology though. I guess they really want to tie in with _Gigantic_ but as a fan I'm kinda raising an eyebrow at this. ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: another one?? Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 18:17:57 +0000 Message-ID: PosterKid: >In a message dated 1/4/02 2:30:35 AM, Gegatron@aol.com writes: > ><< I suppose they'll tag on Thunderbird so morons like myself will go out >and buy it. >> > > Yeah, or maybe they'll finally release "Polygon Window" too. Don't think I've ever heard of that one. What about "It's Not A Game"? >Can't believe there's yet another anthology though. When has there been another anthology? If you mean Then, that was basically the first two albums plus extras. I wouldn't really consider that an anthology. >I guess they really want to >tie in with _Gigantic_ but as a fan I'm kinda raising an eyebrow at this. So am I, but we'll just have to wait and see what it really is. -- May the light shine upon thee, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20020104205417.88426.qmail@web11805.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:54:17 -0800 (PST) From: Danielle Gaither Subject: TMBG: Good to be back! Most of you probably don't remember the last time I was on here, as it was some time ago. But for those of you who might (hi, Nathan!), well, I'm back. Much has changed in the world of Danielle since I was last here. Aside from the usual getting older, I finally found someone who was willing to pay me to play music on a full-time basis. It just so happens that my employer is the United States Marine Corps. For the record, my decision had nothing to do with recent world events, as I had already completed boot camp by then. To make this semi-relevant, I actually know a few fellow Marines who are TMBG fans. And they sell TMBG on base, although "Mink Car" was the only album of theirs available. Perhaps I'll eventually post my opinion of that album here. But for now, hi there, folks! For those of you who don't know me, I'm 25, I'm from Texas, and I've been a fan for what seems like forever but actually rounds off to a paltry 8 years. For those of you who don't care, well, don't be such a party-pooper. ;-) See you around, LCpl Danielle Gaither, USMC ===== I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving England is mine It owes me a living --The Smiths __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Send your FREE holiday greetings online! http://greetings.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <00d001c19568$6fd14e50$2d3091d0@consolidate.internal.maxweb.com> From: "Colleen McClanahan" Subject: TMBG: Grammys... Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:40:32 -0500 TMBG was nominated for a Grammy for "Boss of Me", under the category "Best Song Written For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media." I think that's pretty neat, personally. Even though most of the stuff that gets nominated these days isn't what I'd call spectacular, it's still nice to see a group you like get nominated. :) Colleen Anne ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <70.15a86940.29678b8f@aol.com> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:49:51 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Grammys... In a message dated 1/4/2002 4:40:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, colleenanne@maxweb.com writes: > TMBG was nominated for a Grammy for "Boss of Me", under the category "Best > Song Written For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media." Does anyone know if the award in this category is presented in the big televised ceremony or one of those "presented earlier" ones they only show a brief recap of? It's been awhile since I've watched the Grammys, and I can't remember... Kay [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-5 *****************************