Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 8 Tuesday, 8 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-5 Re:TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-5 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3C39C1FD.CBF95D0A@st.com> Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 08:42:53 -0700 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-5 > From: PosterKid1@aol.com > Message-ID: <51.16e5381e.29671a93@aol.com> > Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:47:47 EST > Subject: Re: TMBG: another one?? > > In a message dated 1/4/02 2:30:35 AM, Gegatron@aol.com writes: > > << I suppose they'll tag on Thunderbird so morons like myself will go out > and buy it. >> > > Yeah, or maybe they'll finally release "Polygon Window" too. Can't > believe there's yet another anthology though. I guess they really want to > tie in with _Gigantic_ but as a fan I'm kinda raising an eyebrow at this. Well, it will be worth any price, if it only includes the rare live version of "Spitting Contest". Russ ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ Subject: Re:TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-5 Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:48:00 -0500 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Russ K sez: >Well, it will be worth any price, if it only includes the >rare live version of "Spitting Contest". Was that the actual live version, or the one off their fabulous "Audience In A Can" compilation? I think the canned audience version of Spitting Contest is much more listenable, I know I, for one, appreciated being cued by the "audience" when to laugh, when to applaud, & when to go "awww...". Excuse me, the rest of my flock is moving off down the hill. I have to keep up with them, or the wolves will get me... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-8 *****************************