Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #49-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 49, Number 9 Wednesday, 9 January 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Shoes this weekend NYC Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:24:34 -0500 (EST) Message-Id: <200201082124.g08LOX502716@scott.skidmore.edu> From: Joshua Fried Subject: TMBG: Shoes this weekend NYC Dear People-- This is a last-minute reminder of two shows coming this weekend in NYC! I'll be doing my work-in-progress solo RADIO WONDERLAND, in which I use computer power and some old shoes to have fun and make music with blips and loops of LIVE FM radio from my old boombox. I can't tell you exactly what will happen, because I can't predict what will be on the radio--but I aim to be funky, musical, and to hear familiar commercial sounds in new ways. The shows are downtown NYC at HERE Arts Center,9:30 PM Jan 11, 2002 (Fri) and 7:00 PM Jan 12, 2002 (Sat). I am sharing a bill with the dance company Troika Ranch, who also like metaphors in technology. The details are here, uh HERE. http://199.224.248.211/here/website/showDetail.cfm?showID=459 I wanted you to know. Thanks for reading. ==================================================================== Somehow, you're on Joshua Fried's mailing list. Don't want to be? Just reply with a blank message and it will be taken care of, with sincere apologies. Want to know more? http://www.echonyc.com/~joshua =================================================================== ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #49-9 *****************************