Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #50-1 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 50, Number 1 Friday, 1 February 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG.net downtime + update Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:15:01 -0500 (EST) From: Josh Axelrad Subject: TMBG: TMBG.net downtime + update Message-ID: Hello lovely tmbg fans, I just wanted to make a quick post to let people know that due to a physical move of the TMBG.net computer there will likely be some downtime on friday. In fact the downtime could range into saturday depending on various dns issues. I realize that many of you wouldn't even notice but there are some people who may be reading this who use the machine for other stuff so I figured I would post it. I also wanted to thank people for sending in so much stuff during this tour!!! There are over 100 emails in the queue with information to be added to tmbg.net... this is despite my lack of aggressive advertising and lackluster speed in adding updates. I *really* *really* appreciate it and it really depressed me that I haven't been more on top of it. I am going to take back over the job of doing all the updates myself (which I haven't in a while) and I already added a handful of articles and reviews. I also plan to add more pictures from shows and other little bits of multimedia. Anyway, horray for people who send info in... including John Flansburgh! (yes, long story... but amazing story... but not for this email)... and hopefully everything will be back up and running by saturday. yupyup -- Jish TMBG.net and the EFnet #TMBG Home Page http://www.tmbg.net/ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #50-1 *****************************